music
movies
ppl

im sick of this planet

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5815, Squirtoutmabooty, Zeruel and 3 others
stfu try ropemaxxing, the only autistic thing is you because you're venting about other things instead of acknowledging ur mad because ur a LFN shitass
the definition of autism in one reply

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285, Deleted member 24712 and LampPostPrime
What the fuck are you even saying

the definition of autism in one reply
19k posts 10k reputation, u average 1 reaction per 2 posts, you're uninteresting and reek of autism, ropemax now

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: kyb, 5.5psl, Deleted member 22124 and 1 other person
19k posts 10k reputation, u average 1 reaction per 2 posts, you're uninteresting and reek of autism, ropemax now
check your pfp
check your vocabulary
check your title

seriously your only appealing to braindead npcs with all this
and to even know that you are a pathetic hag is even more funny...

check your pfp
check your vocabulary
check your title

seriously your only appealing to braindead npcs with all this
and to even know that you are a pathetic hag is even more funny...
just checked ur posts, half of ur posts ur talking to urself u dork dweeb dickhead, stop coping thinking you're intelligent you're a retard social reject, ropemax asap

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kyb and LampPostPrime
just checked ur posts, half of ur posts ur talking to urself u dork dweeb dickhead, stop coping thinking you're intelligent you're a retard social reject, ropemax asap
i will keep in mind the opinion and advice of a rotten hag who acts c00L on the internet to forget her misery YEAH okay

i will keep in mind the opinion and advice of a rotten hag who acts c00L on the internet to forget her misery YEAH okay
CAUGHTU
Shitstainmogger
OVER.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31155, kyb, Deleted member 22124 and 1 other person
soon to began
meanwhile for you is over

you had your time to feel as something
soon over keep coping and licking the remnants of this fake life
ur only saying fake life is cus u got a mogged hand nigguh, in my life i could take any of ur hoes enjoy ur impoverished happyness stricken life in ur shit smelling gaming room while coping in agony bumahh JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kyb and Deleted member 22124
ur only saying fake life is cus u got a mogged hand nigguh, in my life i could take any of ur hoes enjoy ur impoverished happyness stricken life in ur shit smelling gaming room while coping in agony bumahh JFL
haha you have a hole
what will you do with the "hoes" ?

lick each other?

• Hmm...
Reactions: TDTaykurso
He comes off either dumb or like he doesn't know English.

• +1
stfu try ropemaxxing, the only autistic thing is you because you're venting about other things instead of acknowledging ur mad because ur a LFN shitass
Nigga you don’t know shit you joined yesterday

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, 0hMan and LampPostPrime
He comes off either dumb or like he doesn't know English.
don't worry about it, even if he's not english, getting mogged is universal he'll know JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kyb, Deleted member 22124 and LampPostPrime
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 21898, TDTaykurso and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
don't worry about it, even if he's not english, getting mogged is universal he'll know JFL
you are so mad that in R E A L I T Y
you look like a worm next to me

that you cant help but interact with me here while you feel still a little bit as something

your coping mechanism is still working okay

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime and TDTaykurso
Like this lmao. What is this broken English. It comes off funny tho
i would rather be dead than speak the language of queers
i use it yea because i must spend my time somehow

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21898 and LampPostPrime
SHUT THE FUCK UP GRAYCEL

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and try2beme
SHUT THE FUCK UP GRAYCEL
not talking to a bum ass nigga who's most interacted with forum is rating a 12 year old male, gaybo pedo ass nigga gtfo before i mog ur bloodline all the way to ur african uncle Ovuvuevuevue Enyetuenwuevue Ugbemugbem Osas JFL

• JFL
  • +1
not talking to a bum ass nigga who's most interacted with forum is rating a 12 year old male, gaybo pedo ass nigga gtfo before i mog ur bloodline all the way to ur african uncle Ovuvuevuevue Enyetuenwuevue Ugbemugbem Osas JFL
You are a spic and 5'4.

Last edited:
you are so mad that in R E A L I T Y
you look like a worm next to me

that you cant help but interact with me here while you feel still a little bit as something

your coping mechanism is still working okay
This broken English is hilarious

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
  • +1
  • JFL
i'm 6'2.5 and mog you to ghana nigga, send ur face n compare pussy? JFL
No one is gonna believe a
1. Spic
2. Peanut skull
3. Obvious manlet in the mirror pic
Is 6’3 almost….
You fucking faggot
Lying about your height to other men

• JFL
Reactions: 0hMan
No one is gonna believe a
1. Spic
2. Peanut skull
3. Obvious manlet in the mirror pic
Is 6’3 almost….
You fucking faggot
Lying about your height to other men
can prove my height right here right now, plus i don't fraud i sent a whole 2022 candid u dickhead dork stay jealous ur the height of my leg i already mogged u nigga ur just butthurt JFL

Heightmax
Shitstainmogger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kyb and chrisN
I am a retarded 12 year old male, I get fucked by gay African nigger pedophiles and can't spell properly due to brain damage caused by me slipping and falling on my dildo

Giga subhuman

Anyways OP you’re the most autistic here heck you’re more autistic than me and im officially diagnosed lmao
Claims to mog people but only sends terra frauded pics

This is a boneless filthy spic manlet faggot

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan, Deleted member 24410 and plukee
  • +1
Reactions: 0hMan, Tabula Rasa, plukee and 1 other person
Ok his point still stands you look like a subhuman normie and get rid of the pedo stache
niggas switchin the convo from my height after i instantly confirmed, lmfao dork there's no pill u can make me swallow i'm a high HTN emo thugmaxxer who has never been rejected by a female nigguh instant ez pull, cope + i mog u JFL

Ban this filthy spic

• +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty, 0hMan and Deleted member 24410
You were wearing lifts and the image was took from a upwards angle your are most likely 5'8-5'10
what a joke, i was confirmed to not wear lifts, i'm 6'2.5 not even trying i could fraud 6'5 if i wore stilts, you need to wear stilts just to match my deity height JFL LTN dork, i got 10+ pics of me towering ppl, anyone in the 5 foot range doesn't do that, COPIUM + JEALOUSY JFL

• +1
Reactions: kyb
niggas switchin the convo from my height after i instantly confirmed, lmfao dork there's no pill u can make me swallow i'm a high HTN emo thugmaxxer who has never been rejected by a female nigguh instant ez pull, cope + i mog u JFL
You aren’t fucking black stop talking like a black dude. Why tf do hispanics always try to copy black culture in America it’s so fucking annoying

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 24410
Where did you get your confidence from JFLL
Nigga copied his personality from tiktok
Claims “thug” is not thug
Claims “emo” is not emo
Claims 6’2.5 is a manlet
Claims htn is boneless

This nigga and his delusions has no place in a self improvement place. Lock this nigga up in prison for his twink ass to get raped to death and for him to get the male attention he so badly craves on here through his frauded pics and height.

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan and plukee
You aren’t fucking black stop talking like a black dude. Why tf do hispanic always try to copy black culture in America it’s so fucking annoying
i'm white asf, supreme race nigguh, plus im not even NEAR hispanic i'm actually 100% white thugmaxxing, i need no culture my looks n height maxxing carries me to a high htn standard, i could outpull u any day, JFL loser dork wants me banned because i mog u and all ur LTN dork coping friends JFL JFL

• +1
Reactions: kyb
i'm white asf, supreme race nigguh, plus im not even NEAR hispanic i'm actually 100% white thugmaxxing, i need no culture my looks n height maxxing carries me to a high htn standard, i could outpull u any day, JFL loser dork wants me banned because i mog u and all ur LTN dork coping friends JFL JFL
im convinced you ain’t serious now

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
You try so hard to fit into the forum JFL at your cringe attempts
Wannabe looksmaxxet
Wannabe nigger
Wannabe emo
Wannabe thug
Wannabe htn
Wannabe 6’2
Your existence is a fraud

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan, TheDragon and plukee
Nigga copied his personality from tiktok
Claims “thug” is not thug
Claims “emo” is not emo
Claims 6’2.5 is a manlet
Claims htn is boneless

This nigga and his delusions has no place in a self improvement place. Lock this nigga up in prison for his twink ass to get raped to death and for him to get the male attention he so badly craves on here through his frauded pics and height.
JFL loser i don't need ur attention i already pull girls u dream of daily without effort while u nervously ask in looksmax for advice after she looked at u for a microsecond, i'm not a bonemaxxer but i compare to them since i'm hot asf and my features alone r enough for me to be a standalone HTN without effort, keep coping u wish u could grip a single feature i got JFL
Shitstainmogger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kyb and chrisN
what a joke, i was confirmed to not wear lifts, i'm 6'2.5 not even trying i could fraud 6'5 if i wore stilts, you need to wear stilts just to match my deity height JFL LTN dork, i got 10+ pics of me towering ppl, anyone in the 5 foot range doesn't do that, COPIUM + JEALOUSY JFL
Screenshot 2023 08 01 074739

Those are 100% lifts and your most likely frauding your height sense you frauded having green eyes as well. You say you have green eyes because one image were light was reflecting of your eyes when in every other pic we can see you have brown eyes.

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan and TheDragon
You try so hard to fit in
Nah im convinced there either a troll or just severely mentally ill. Im gonna say mentally ill because he wouldn’t be on here if he wasn’t

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon and Deleted member 24410
You didn’t even know any of the terms you use up until a few days ago you don’t know shit. You are a retard only your too stupid to see it your everything this place doesn’t want in a greycel and your not worth anyone’s time

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan, try2beme, Tabula Rasa and 1 other person
JFL loser i don't need ur attention i already pull girls u dream of daily without effort while u nervously ask in looksmax for advice after she looked at u for a microsecond, i'm not a bonemaxxer but i compare to them since i'm hot asf and my features alone r enough for me to be a standalone HTN without effort, keep coping u wish u could grip a single feature i got JFLView attachment 2354760
Even in your best pic which is heavily frauded you are still a LTN just hang yourself from a tree like the KKK used to do to you pathetic spics.

• +1
Reactions: Maximilian, 0hMan and try2beme