im sry most stuff on earth is autistic

HOW DOES ATTACKING THIS RETARD MAKE ME A GRANDMA JFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL VICTIM
The only victim here is you. A victim of childhood rape by your grandfather now your mom buys your cloths for you at hot topic and you get owned in arguments on incel forums

You so embarrassing oml
please man instead of being biased save B1B2's hes being mocked and mogged to shreds hes gonna ropemax any day now JFL

• +1
Reactions: kyb
please man instead of being biased save B1B2's hes being mocked and mogged to shreds hes gonna ropemax any day now JFL
Just use tiktok flash words theory
You sound as retarded as you look

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and TDTaykurso
Every thread you posted has pages of people roasting the fuck out of you keep projecting

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 0hMan, TDTaykurso and try2beme
Weak chin/Jawline, extremely wide IPD, oversized lips, pencil neck most likeyl a big forehead/receding hairline sense you have your hair grown out so long
Most ethnics are really frail, with the exception of some west african negroes and some others, one punch from a thick boned real man is enough to end these gangsters wannabe valueless lives
I think I am losing braincells interacting with you
No joke 80 IQ. His people never ever contributed to anything and his countries are one of the biggest shitholes possible. He 100% lacked parental figures and dropped out from school. The bottom of the hierarchy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24410
:soy::feelsuhh:: He's being mocked and mogged

• Hmm...
Reactions: TDTaykurso
6'2.5 coper
ok chad

3563143 IMG 6318

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheDragon, juste, Deleted member 24410 and 1 other person
i'm 6'2.5 and mog you to ghana nigga, send ur face n compare pussy? JFL
Yep, somehow I've never met a spic above 5'8 IRL but every spic online is 6'2...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheDragon
  • +1
Reactions: TheDragon
Nobody believes you.
Clearly this faggot is either trolling or being delusion as fuck. Either way, he's a fucking idiot.
First he larps about being htn despite having a peanut skull and norwooding.
Next larps about having green eyes bc of one low quality photo that shows light reflecting off his eyes
Then he claims that he's 6'2.5 and 'proves' it using a pic taken at an upward angle and using elevator shoes. Having a peanut skull and being a spic doesn't really help his claim.
Now he's claiming to be white despite looking like a spic. I'm 50% white and my skin looks way more white than this cunt.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24410
stfu i'm a white thugmaxxer and mog u to death keep coping nigga JFL
Clearly this faggot is either trolling or being delusion as fuck. Either way, he's a fucking idiot.
First he larps about being htn despite having a peanut skull and norwooding.
Next larps about having green eyes bc of one low quality photo that shows light reflecting off his eyes
Then he claims that he's 6'2.5 and 'proves' it using a pic taken at an upward angle and using elevator shoes. Having a peanut skull and being a spic doesn't really help his claim.
Now he's claiming to be white despite looking like a spic. I'm 50% white and my skin looks way more white than this cunt.

• JFL
Reactions: kyb