im sry most stuff on earth is autistic

JFL loser i don't need ur attention i already pull girls u dream of daily without effort while u nervously ask in looksmax for advice after she looked at u for a microsecond, i'm not a bonemaxxer but i compare to them since i'm hot asf and my features alone r enough for me to be a standalone HTN without effort, keep coping u wish u could grip a single feature i got JFLView attachment 2354760
My girls would seethe at your faggot face. You underdeveloped boneless faggot. You legit look like a homosexual

• +1
Reactions: Debetro, plukee and Deleted member 24410
View attachment 2354758
Those are 100% lifts and your most likely frauding your height sense you frauded having green eyes as well. You say you have green eyes because one image were light was reflecting of your eyes when in every other pic we can see you have brown eyes.
Shitstain
Shitstainmogger

shitstain isnt this u, ur tryna debunk those shoes when u can literally search them up they're TNS, i don't need to fraud height i'm already hot enough to pull anybody i want JFL dork fanboy even using my face in his pfp ppreciate that support tho i mog almost anyone in looksmax.org alot of talk but nobody wants the mog battle lol undefeated STILL JFL

• +1
Reactions: kyb
View attachment 2354763View attachment 2354764
shitstain isnt this u, ur tryna debunk those shoes when u can literally search them up they're TNS, i don't need to fraud height i'm already hot enough to pull anybody i want JFL dork fanboy even using my face in his pfp ppreciate that support tho i mog almost anyone in looksmax.org alot of talk but nobody wants the mog battle lol undefeated STILL JFL
IMG 6319

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 0hMan, Debetro, TDTaykurso and 2 others
im sick of talking with hags that act c00l and young tbh

just go suck a nigger's dick to calm down hags jfl XD

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan
View attachment 2354763View attachment 2354764
even in that horrible picture of me I still mog your heavily frauded pic you are the most pathetic excuse for a human being I have ever seen. Might as well save up for sex reassignment surgery and become @exo's tranny sex slave deep down you want to. Also there is no way of confirming what shoes those are from that pic.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Debetro, exo and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 0hMan, Tabula Rasa, LampPostPrime and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and Tabula Rasa
all you're showin is that i'm verified a high HTN, ppreciate ur help ltn anonymous dork.
Bathe yourself in your delusion no one thinks your anything more than a ltn, your so desperate for one of us to validate you yet no one has so you keep this shit attitude because your ego is undeserved and huge

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, try2beme and Deleted member 24410
Today In FAKE ASS FIGHTS ON LOOKXMAX.ORG

Bathe yourself in your delusion no one thinks your anything more than a ltn, your so desperate for one of us to validate you yet no one has so you keep this shit attitude because your ego is undeserved and huge
ltn is the most hilarious attempt of being biased ever, if you consider me ltn you're not even on the scale pussy, i'm a HTN thugmaxxa, keep coping with ur delusions and keep swearing in ur head that ur super hot when really ur too insecure to send urself because every feature is flaw pussy i'm a 8.5/10 HTN and my bitches tell me it daily, COPE nigguh, biased dont work on me JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kyb, Deleted member 24410 and chrisN
ltn is the most hilarious attempt of being biased ever, if you consider me ltn you're not even on the scale pussy, i'm a HTN thugmaxxa, keep coping with ur delusions and keep swearing in ur head that ur super hot when really ur too insecure to send urself because every feature is flaw pussy i'm a 8.5/10 HTN and my bitches tell me it daily, COPE nigguh, biased dont work on me JFL
Keep telling yourself that

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan and Deleted member 24410

• JFL
Keep telling yourself that
haha ltn dork i dont need to, i know i'm a HTN emothugmaxxer, i'm 6'2.5 and i get more daily female attention then u get in a whole year, not showing ur face and stayin anonymous is a instant loss, GL tho keep lurkin anonymously LTN hobo.

• +1
haha ltn dork i dont need to, i know i'm a HTN emothugmaxxer, i'm 6'2.5 and i get more daily female attention then u get in a whole year, not showing ur face and stayin anonymous is a instant loss, GL tho keep lurkin anonymously LTN hobo.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 0hMan, chrisN and TDTaykurso
You are LTN in that pic and it's heavily frauded in every other pic your a subhuman
god if that sexy ass photo is LTN, OVERRRRRRRRRRR

• +1
You are LTN in that pic and it's heavily frauded in every other pic your a subhuman
you're only giving biased opinions saying im LTN, (you know that's severely untrue) because i mogged u and whooped yo ass, u let ur ego and pride speak when idk why u have pride when u are a mouthbreathing ACTUAL LTN. i'm a HTN, 2 leagues above u bum boy. cope n catch up ( u cant...) JFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

• +1
you're only giving biased opinions saying im LTN, (you know that's severely untrue) because i mogged u and whooped yo ass, u let ur ego and pride speak when idk why u have pride when u are a mouthbreathing ACTUAL LTN. i'm a HTN, 2 leagues above u bum boy. cope n catch up ( u cant...) JFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Hag 1

even in that horrible picture of me I still mog your heavily frauded pic you are the most pathetic excuse for a human being I have ever seen. Might as well save up for sex reassignment surgery and become @exo's tranny sex slave deep down you want to. Also there is no way of confirming what shoes those are from that pic.
what do you expect from a mexican mixed inbred starving faggot. these people didn't have rights until a very recent time, him talking with you is a very recent privilege. 100 years ago he would be either publicly executed or working as a field farming slave beaten up daily by his master

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan and Deleted member 24410
I'm definitely not the only one who thinks your a LTN literally everybody in this thread and every thread you have posted on thinks your a subhuman

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Debetro
what do you expect from a mexican mixed inbred starving faggot. these people didn't have rights until a very recent time, him talking with you is a very recent privilege. 100 years ago he would be either publicly executed or working as a field farming slave beaten up daily by his master
I'm definitely not the only one who thinks your a LTN literally everybody in this thread and every thread you have posted on thinks your a subhuman
Hag 1

Shitstain
Shitstainmogger

^ SEXUAL HARASSMENT ^UNSPOKEN RIZZ

lets compare, i bow my head to mother earth everyday and thank the one above for making me a HTN (you're gonna be going back to mother earth in about 5 years max because you're gonna give up when u fully realise you're finished and nobody is gonna care) you're a REAL ltn, i'm a HTN, everyone really in their head who looks at this knows whos stomped, the truthpill is, after this argument, after we both leave this website, i'm a HTN puller, i'll be fucking hoes while you're lurkin and trollin another forum truthpill hurts but u gotta swallow it soon or later bitchboy, JFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL GG.

so enjoy the time spent with a true HTN slayer, while you can, before i move on to my bright future n u descend into suicide or a drugmaxxed lifestyle there's 2 sides to this argument n im so glad to be on my side wohoo .

Last edited:
  • +1

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21898
View attachment 2354813View attachment 2354815
lets compare, i bow my head to mother earth everyday and thank the one above for making me a HTN (you're gonna be going back to mother earth in about 5 years because you're gonna give up when u fully realise you're finished and nobody is gonna care) you're a REAL ltn, i'm a HTN, everyone really in their head who looks at this knows whos stomped, the truthpill is, after this argument, after we both leave this website, i'm a HTN puller, i'll be fucking hoes while you're lurkin and trollin another forum truthpill hurts but u gotta swallow it soon or later bitchboy, JFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL GG.
You are posting a good (frauded) pic of you and an intentionally bad pic of me. I mog you wetback subhuman if you really were a slayer you wouldn't be trying to mog people on an incel forum and failing miserable actual slayers don't know this forum exists you delusional autistic schizo emo self harming tranny faggot

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 0hMan, try2beme and Deleted member 21898
You are posting a good (frauded) pic of you and an intentionally bad pic of me. I mog you wetback subhuman if you really were a slayer you wouldn't be trying to mog people on an incel forum and failing miserable actual slayers don't know this forum exists you delusional autistic schizo emo self harming tranny faggot
in all honesty i have no reason to be here i'm already a maxxed deity i just love seeing coping ltns like you finding imperfections in me that i don't have, i got more hoes then u got braincells nigguh, keep copin, ur pfp is a reminder of who victimized u and laughed at ur face at the expense of ur feelings, i'm just superior to u JFL.

• +1
u can try mogging me (which u don't) but the truthpill is once we're both outside, the stacys r gonna pick me over u everyday u turbo autistic lookin nigguh, u look like what a fart smells like nigga, ur a flop n ur mogged, GGZZZZZZZZZZZ still invite u to send any comparisson of me and u instead of sending low 480p corny photos that nobody laughs at

• JFL
in all honesty i have no reason to be here i'm already a maxxed deity i just love seeing coping ltns like you finding imperfections in me that i don't have, i
Weak chin/Jawline, extremely wide IPD, oversized lips, pencil neck most likeyl a big forehead/receding hairline sense you have your hair grown out so long
got more hoes then u got braincells nigguh, keep copin, ur pfp is a reminder of who victimized u and laughed at ur face at the expense of ur feelings, i'm just superior to u JFL.
I think I am losing braincells interacting with you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 0hMan, Debetro and TDTaykurso
u can try mogging me (which u don't) but the truthpill is once we're both outside, the stacys r gonna pick me over u everyday u turbo autistic lookin nigguh, u look like what a fart smells like nigga, ur a flop n ur mogged, GGZZZZZZZZZZZ still invite u to send any comparisson of me and u instead of sending low 480p corny photos that nobody laughs at
t. emo faggot retard who argues with people on incel forums all day and try's to "mog" people but just gets laughed at and flamed

• +1
Weak chin/Jawline, extremely wide IPD, oversized lips, pencil neck most likeyl a big forehead/receding hairline sense you have your hair grown out so long

I think I am losing braincells interacting with you
yeah probably because i'm on a different plane of relevance, existance, and importance then u, ur a weak ltn who can't relate with a high htn mogger, u can move on now u got nothin else to offer after being mogged by me 5 times back to back. jfl

• +1
Hag2

Hag3

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: TDTaykurso and Debetro
yeah probably because i'm on a different plane of relevance, existance, and importance then u, ur a weak ltn who can't relate with a high htn mogger, u can move on now u got nothin else to offer after being mogged by me 5 times back to back. jfl
No because you type like a mentally challenged ten year old and are legitimately more retarded than anybody else on this peanut gallery of a forum.

• JFL
Reactions: 0hMan and TDTaykurso
No because you type like a mentally challenged ten year old and are legitimately more retarded than anybody else on this peanut gallery of a forum.
JFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL GGS MANE

• +1
That makes no fucking sense you retard how does me attacking this retard make me a grandma how about you fuck off and rope with that faggot

• JFL
Reactions: 0hMan and TDTaykurso
That makes no fucking sense you retard how does me attacking this retard make me a grandma how about you fuck off and rope with that faggot
another easy win for the goat taykurso, (nothing new, i win at everythin) i enjoy bein stuck in ur ltn peabrain head, hense ur pfp rockin the goat emo thugmaxxed demon JFL

• +1
JFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL GGS MANE
Your proving my point you can't think of any come back other than JFL GG :soy::feelsuhh:. Every time you have got owned sense joining you respond with that just fuck off faggot nobody wants you here.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Your proving my point you can't think of any come back other than JFL GG :soy::feelsuhh:. Every time you have got owned sense joining you respond with that just fuck off faggot nobody wants you here.

quote of the day from a victim of a intense ruthless mercyless violent mogging

• +1
another easy win for the goat taykurso, (nothing new, i win at everythin) i enjoy bein stuck in ur ltn peabrain head, hense ur pfp rockin the goat emo thugmaxxed demon JFL
That wasn't even directed at you. retarded troglodyte spic

• JFL
Reactions: TDTaykurso
That wasn't even directed at you. retarded troglodyte spic
HOW DOES ATTACKING THIS RETARD MAKE ME A GRANDMA JFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL VICTIM