I'm starting fin as a collagen/elastinemaxxing approach

D

Deleted member 17244

Slavic beauty
dht may be linked with increased aging (T also, but DHT is much more powerful)

https://www.nuskin.com/en_US/corpor...l_care_science/skin_aging_and_physiology.html (tldr "Biologically, our body naturally produces more of the hormone DHT as we age. As DHT levels increase, elastin production is inhibited. Elastin is another skin structural protein found in the dermis. This coil-like protein has the ability to snap back into place after stretching, giving the skin its elastic quality.")

Attachments

• 1766847_IMG_20200516_233246.jpg
    1766847_IMG_20200516_233246.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Melo95, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 5815

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
i wouldnt do this as it will lower your hormones, you can increase collagen with derma stamping and it works good and much faster and more efficiently then slowly destroying ur dht receptors. DHT is the substance that gives you a high energy good powerful feeling, i wouldnt be messing with it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Taking fin for anything other than hair loss is cope. Also fin has no other effect it doesnt melt your bones and turn you into a noodle like someone else said jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 17244
Fin made me look 5 years younger combined with a proper skin care routine
But would not risk taking it if not you are not balding in MPB style

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
This is bullshit

1) This isn't a study, and they didn't cite one. That's because no study shows that DHT reduces elastin production

2) It said "as we get older, elastin drops, and DHT increases." This does not prove a causal effect, it just means both of these things happen as you age

3) If it were true, women's skin would age much better than men's. It does not.