I’m starting to believe its just be asian women

murdah

murdah

Kraken
6’2 HTN dating LTB foid, wtf. Maybe JBW is a fad at this point @HTN_Mentalcel @📎♿️⚙️

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and noodlelover
Major JBW victory @HeightPilledum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and ascension
Major JBW victory @HeightPilledum
She's ugly hot tbh

I can tell she's a LTB but something about her is kind of cute. I've seen way uglier Asian women scoring over their league

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: murdah, noodlelover and 📎♿️⚙️
Yes, I’ll have a side of sum yung guy to go please and thank you

I saw better looking guys while I was there.

Asian women are feminine, so Chads from every country go there to compete. A guy who's a Chad in his home country of Switzerland, is competing against Danish Chads, Irish Chads, German Chads, etc. when he goes to Asia.

I saw the best looking white guys I've ever seen where there, while a generic Chad/Chad Light, like this dude get's scraps.

Unless we're talking about Thailand or a poor country, in which case women marry for Visa's, and are looking for truecels on dating websites.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and murdah
I saw better looking guys while I was there.

Asian women are feminine, so Chads from every country go there to compete. A guy who's a Chad in his home country of Switzerland, is competing against Danish Chads, Irish Chads, German Chads, etc. when he goes to Asia.

I saw the best looking white guys I've ever seen where there, while a generic Chad/Chad Light, like this dude get's scraps.

Unless we're talking about Thailand or a poor country, in which case women marry for Visa's, and are looking for truecels on dating websites.
Completely over for white men if white Chads have to fight over subhuman, yellow, monkeys @St.TikTokcel

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
ER factory

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️