I'm starting to seriously doubt the looks theory. Looks don't matter after certain point with strong evidence

Deleted member 6403

Deleted member 6403

Made It Out The Hood
So here is the thing.

I live in subhuman town with population of around 100000. And I'm around htn probably childlite level by this forums brutal standards and I'm not delusional I lurk a lot nor do I have any reason to lie. I would post a pic if I wasn't high inhibiton.

So for example irl I went on a date with a girl. She was very interested through text I'm good at taxting didn't have a pic. We meet up she seems also very interested irl in the beginning but as the date goes by I can feel she loses interest due to bad game but then I thought it was looks but now looking back it was stupid I don't loose looks on a date. Later on she ghosts me. Only to end up with a guy I mog to oblivion. And it happened two more times irl.

Insta is even stronger example. I'm being left on read right and left or outright ignored when asking out. I'm super good at frauding and mog most guys here anyways even without it. Guys here don't fraud looks because no one here knows about looks theory.So out of pure desperation and anger I go look up who they follow and who follows them in this subhuman town who are the Chad that mog me. I mean it must be some chads they have around right? And I did this for few girls that did this to me. NOT A SINGLE guy mogs me in looks 99% of the time.

Idk how to explain this. I'm very rational and interested in finding the truth.There is no way to explain this with this sites world view and looks theory. The more I expirence real world the less I believe in it other than don't be subhuman. Idk what to think anymore

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, zeshama, Deleted member 12344 and 5 others
Pics or useless thread. Or pm me

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Baldingman1998, MarstonAlloy and 1 other person
The definition of incel has nothing to do with sex, it's a mindset, more specifically, it's a loser's mindset.

You can have as much sex as you want and still be an incel in your mind.

When you start to think about it more, something that seems as normal as looksmaxxing is actually a very unnatural and unnecessary thing.
The only exception is if you're fat because it's not good for your health.

But really, I find it pathetic that there are users on this site like Amnesia and larsanova69 who waste years of their life on such a site, constantly trying to be the perfect image of beauty just so they can get laid or feel validated. Even though they get laid and have success with women, they're still incels because they're here.

The mindset of constantly seeing yourself as not perfect enough or too ugly in the mirror, that is what being an incel really is.

That is not to say that there are not truecels, but as I have seen for myself, that is not the case for most of the active users here.

Of course, you could throw this back on me and claim that because I am here also I am the same, but I haven't invested that much time, it's still a waste, but not as much as most users. I've only been here for 2 months and that's how long it took me to realize all of this.

That's what separates me, I'm not "Chad", I'm not perfect, I'm normal. That's the difference between us, you'll constantly chase an idea of perfection that you will never reach while spending most of your free time on here trolling, while I will actually be out there enjoying life.

You are in your own self made prison, it doesn't matter how much success you get with women because you'll never be truly happy, fulfilled and satisfied. And this is not an essay on hedonism, but the incel community and what it represents. It's not even focused on hate, it's focused on perfection, at least hate isn't permanent but this idea of perfection will never leave because perfection is impossible.

I have also seen that this site judges women on lower standards than men, a male model can be seen as ugly because of minor imperfections but the average woman is worshipped like a goddess just for not being ugly. So, even though you people are experts at pointing out the details of male models, for average women who have tons of imperfections you're blinded by desire and worship. You underestimate a man's value and overestimate a woman's value.

The only 2 reasons why I made an account on this site and joined the community are: 1) To see what features I lack to be a supermodel/Chad and 2) to investigate the incel community and compare it to MGTOW.

I thought that incels were more realistic than mgtows, because of the FaceandLMS videos I had watched in early 2018, but now I know that incels are the most toxic, because although both are misogynistic, mgtows treat each other way better. Since both are misogynistic though, both are a bad influence.

So, I'll just unplug from the internet, not physically, but I'll just stay away from such toxic communities, because I don't want to end up wasting my life on nonsense that adds no value to my life, because like I said, time is finite because we are not immortal. If we were immortal, then life would have no meaning, but since we can die, the meaning of life is what we do with our time, or at least it is my interpretation of the matter.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Henry77, SLA, Hero of the Imperium and 12 others
PM ME UR FACE BOYO

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 6403
The definition of incel has nothing to do with sex, it's a mindset, more specifically, it's a loser's mindset.

When you start to think about it more, something that seems as normal as looksmaxxing is actually a very unnatural and unnecessary thing.

But really, I find it pathetic that there are users on this site like Amnesia and larsanova69 who waste years of their life on such a site, constantly trying to be the perfect image of beauty just so they can get laid or feel validated. Even though they get laid and have success with women, they're still incels because they're here.

The mindset of constantly seeing yourself as not perfect enough or too ugly in the mirror, that is what being an incel really is.

That is not to say that there are not truecels, but as I have seen for myself, that is not the case for most of the active users here.

Of course, you could throw this back on me and claim that because I am here also I am the same, but I haven't invested that much time, it's still a waste, but not as much as most users. I've only been here for 2 months and that's how long it took me to realize all of this.

That's what separates me, I'm not "Chad", I'm not perfect, I'm normal. That's the difference between us, you'll constantly chase an idea of perfection that you will never reach while spending most of your free time on here trolling, while I will actually be out there enjoying life.

You are in your own self made prison, it doesn't matter how much success you get with women because you'll never be truly happy, fulfilled and satisfied. And this is not an essay on hedonism, but the incel community and what it represents. It's not even focused on hate, it's focused on perfection, at least hate isn't permanent but this idea of perfection will never leave because perfection is impossible.

I have also seen that this site judges women on lower standards than men, a male model can be seen as ugly because of minor imperfections but the average woman is worshipped like a goddess just for not being ugly. So, even though you people are experts at pointing out the details of male models, for average women who have tons of imperfections you're blinded by desire and worship. You underestimate a man's value and overestimate a woman's value.

The only 2 reasons why I made an account on this site and joined the community are: 1) To see what features I lack to be a supermodel/Chad and 2) to investigate the incel community and compare it to MGTOW.

I thought that incels were more realistic than mgtows, because of the FaceandLMS videos I had watched in early 2018, but now I know that incels are the most toxic, because although both are misogynistic, mgtows treat each other way better. Since both are misogynistic though, both are a bad influence.

So, I'll just unplug from the internet, not physically, but I'll just stay away from such toxic communities, because I don't want to end up wasting my life on nonsense that adds no value to my life, because like I said, time is finite because we are not immortal. If we were immortal, then life would have no meaning, but since we can die, the meaning of life is what we do with our time, or at least it is my interpretation of the matter.
is that from r/TheRedPill

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Jason Voorhees
idk bro
a good face will help you anywhere in any situation because human beings are visual animals by default, it's natural

• +1
idk bro
a good face will help you anywhere in any situation because human beings are visual animals by default, it's natural
oh ok, thanks for the enlightenment

• +1
Sounds like @IwantToLooksMaxx Tales.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, ReignsChad, .*my*. and 1 other person
So here is the thing.

I live in subhuman town with population of around 100000. And I'm around htn probably childlite level by this forums brutal standards and I'm not delusional I lurk a lot nor do I have any reason to lie. I would post a pic if I wasn't high inhibiton.

So for example irl I went on a date with a girl. She was very interested through text I'm good at taxting didn't have a pic. We meet up she seems also very interested irl in the beginning but as the date goes by I can feel she loses interest due to bad game but then I thought it was looks but now looking back it was stupid I don't loose looks on a date. Later on she ghosts me. Only to end up with a guy I mog to oblivion. And it happened two more times irl.

Insta is even stronger example. I'm being left on read right and left or outright ignored when asking out. I'm super good at frauding and mog most guys here anyways even without it. Guys here don't fraud looks because no one here knows about looks theory.So out of pure desperation and anger I go look up who they follow and who follows them in this subhuman town who are the Chad that mog me. I mean it must be some chads they have around right? And I did this for few girls that did this to me. NOT A SINGLE guy mogs me in looks 99% of the time.

Idk how to explain this. I'm very rational and interested in finding the truth.There is no way to explain this with this sites world view and looks theory. The more I expirence real world the less I believe in it other than don't be subhuman. Idk what to think anymore
Pm your face. This is just BS, without seeing you once.

Looks do not matter after a certain extent. You don't need to be prime gandy to slay whores.
Just should not have failos like big nose or aspie stares or recessed cuck.
Should max out on gym, tattoos, be NT, moneymaxx and statusmaxx. And have a bit of dark personality .

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 7580, dachad and 1 other person
Pm your face. This is just BS, without seeing you once.

Looks do not matter after a certain extent. You don't need to be prime gandy to slay whores.
Just should not have failos like big nose or aspie stares or recessed cuck.
Should max out on gym, tattoos, be NT, moneymaxx and statusmaxx. And have a bit of dark personality .
I'm maxxed in all the things u mentioned except for tatts

• +1
imagine doubting looks theory🤦‍♂️

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, SkinjobCatastrophe, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
It’s time to take the purple pill

• +1
To quite honest the black pill isn't meant for normies and above when it comes to self-improvement both mentally and physically therefore I bring a alternative hypothesis to solve this dilemma. I suggest we create a aggregate that combines both aspects of the black pill and the red pill in order to make a common middle ground that simply works. I present my hypothesis, the crimson pill.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Adreyan

Fuck off. I have to fix my acne scars

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and volcelfatcel

PUAsme:redpill:

• +1
  • JFL
Looks matter. Personality matters. Period. You cannot be lacking either of these severely.
I lack both and still got dates. We need to understand that women/girls really crave connection to a man and since many men are ugly in some environments, they end up being happy even with an below average man. They take him and are happy to have him. Will leave him once a good looking guy with an even better personality comes along, though.

• +1

another projecting armchair psychological cunt
keep coping

Attachments

• 8C3D52D6-780E-4A39-BBE8-6230A02272C5.png
    8C3D52D6-780E-4A39-BBE8-6230A02272C5.png
    440 KB · Views: 6
  • +1
  • JFL
She lost interest irl because you’re 5’6”

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus and SkinjobCatastrophe
What eating too many PUFAs does to a nigga

All women are incels?

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
just be charming theory

learn how to fake smile and say her name when you talk easy slay

Also u assume we looksmax just for women. What about significantly better treatment from 99% of the population?