I’m starting to understand that face is the most powerful thing ever

D

Deleted member 16371

Kraken
Wow, face really does carry your life. Face. A young face could carry you through everything in life. Imagine going through the rest of your life with a 7 psl face that doesn’t change. Wooow alhamdulilah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Yerico7, Vvvvxxxx and 10 others
Change your user to faceheight then

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, p0lishsubhuman, Lonenely sigma and 2 others
@m0ngrel

yes water

face > all

copers need to learn

• +1
Reactions: ethnic_9, the next o'pry, Deleted member 3573 and 11 others
most people with good faces don't age well, almost all of the 'chads' you know from highschool are recessed by age 30.

good genetics don't carry you unless you have equally overwhelmingly good genetics for aging.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, thereallegend, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
most people with good faces don't age well, almost all of the 'chads' you know from highschool are recessed by age 30.
That’s why I said a 7 psl face THAT DOESNT CHANGE!

How to "remain" a Chad forever?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
@Artemis your height copes your height copes came to an end today it seems

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
@Artemis your height copes your height copes came to an end today it seems
No, man, it is not copes, it is SCIENCE :feelshehe:

RACE > HEIGHT >> FACE :feelsrope:

Face copers defeated again...

PS. I am also "shortish" 5'10 so no height copes for me :smonk:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, jflsnowdzz, Sprinkles and 1 other person
what do you mean you're "starting" to understand literally 99% of your posts have already been about this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 19453 and Deleted member 16371
Indians don’t mog anything, they are literally at the bottom . Literally 1.
100. Indian
I mog you cuz I’m not a curry 🍛, but you are so JFL you are a shit scum living in a shithole place

No, man, it is not copes, it is SCIENCE :feelshehe:

RACE > HEIGHT >> FACE :feelsrope:

Face copers defeated again...

PS. I am also "shortish" 5'10 so no height copes for me :smonk:
what do you mean you're "starting" to understand literally 99% of your posts have already been about this

@m0ngrel can you show here the 5’6 and 500 matches so copers like @Artemis @Pretty @looksmaxxer234 cam stop with their coping for their faces

A chad face will carry a 5 foot 2 dude?

• +1
A 5’6 dude apparently look at the thread I linked
That’s fucking online. I’m taking about IRL. We all know good faces do well on tinder, but when they meet the guy and he is 5’6(midget is 2022, not even exaggerating) that will be a major falio

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and Deleted member 16371
That’s fucking online. I’m taking about IRL. We all know good faces do well on tinder, but when they meet the guy and he is 5’6(midget is 2022, not even exaggerating) that will be a major falio
Okay……. I wouldn’t say being a midget is ideal. I’d say 5’10 is good. But it shows how much he slayed with a face compared to a tall normie or even chadlite or even chad. Not even a 6 psl chad could get numbers like that

Girl who goes after height are whores. My balding 6'6 friend sure gets some action, but he has been dumped twice after. Probably got bored with his face.

• Hmm...
Okay……. I wouldn’t say being a midget is ideal. I’d say 5’10 is good. But it shows how much he slayed with a face compared to a tall normie or even chadlite or even chad. Not even a 6 psl chad could get numbers like that
Run any tall chad heck even Maher couldn’t get numbers like tgat l. Of course 6 ft cut off irl for girls I’m ngl @Amnesia

Ok……………………………………………….then you’re retracting your point that face > all.

It’s obviously about height as well irl.

Ok……………………………………………….then you’re retracting your point that face > all.

It’s obviously about height as well irl.
Well he still could have slayed
500 girls off of face…… meanwhile tall chads don’t get nowhere near these numbers

Well he still could have slayed
500 girls off of face…… meanwhile tall chads don’t get nowhere near these numbers
How do you know their reaction if they met up and saw Gary Coleman with chad facing walking?

• +1
@m0ngrel can you show here the 5’6 and 500 matches so copers like @Artemis @Pretty @looksmaxxer234 cam stop with their coping for their faces
Wait till you find out tall guys can be good looking 💀

• +1
CMON man...

You realize that in THAT thread, the GUY who was doing Tinder DID NOT MENTION HIS HEIGHT!

Imainge, like being 6'3 literally, and showing only your ugly face :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

BTW, OUT OF 4 of his REAL dates off of tinder, he SLAYED 2, 50% success rate IRL... do you know why? :feelshehe:

BECAUSE HE IS FUCKING 6'3! :smonk:

FACE COPERS again at it... :feelshehe:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tallnegga and Deleted member 16371
CMON man...

You realize that in THAT thread, the GUY who was doing Tinder DID NOT MENTION HIS HEIGHT!

Imainge, like being 6'3 literally, and showing only your ugly face :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

BTW, OUT OF 4 of his REAL dates off of tinder, he SLAYED 2, 50% success rate IRL... do you know why? :feelshehe:

4 matches over his entire tinder career vs 500 mat he’s in 1 day………………

Wait till you find out tall guys can be good looking 💀
You can even run prettyboy tiktokers like jaxonkemp if you want he’s 6’4 and everything this new 2 month old user base has wanted

CMON man...

Nigga i dont understand why would u rot on this forum if you think face is cope

• +1
Nigga i dont understand why would u rot on this forum if you think face is cope
First of all, I rot because i was born a neurotransmitter-cel, i just like procrastinating here, and not because i cannot get women. :smonk:

Second, COMPOUND-PILL, or EVERYTHING-MATTERS-PILL. :feelsokman:

If HEIGHT and RACE are the MOST important, it does NOT mean that FACE is irrelevant.

If you are 5'10 like me, you HAVE to have sth to distinguish yourself: you can be a millionaire, but this is beyond my reach. OR you can have a good physique, but this is not enough. THUS, you IMPROVE FACE.

By improving your face, your 5'10 can look like 6'0 and you can compete with 6'0 guys with shit/average face. However, with an ugly face, every 6'0 guy will just ERASE YOU out of existence, because you have NOTHING to compensate the height difference with.

And guys who are e.g. 6'5 with broad shoulders, or Millionaires by default exist in a different reality. I am not competing with them anyways. It is impossible. So yeah. :feelsokman:

• +1
First of all, I rot because i was born a neurotransmitter-cel, i just like procrastinating here, and not because i cannot get women. :smonk:

If HEIGHT and RACE are the MOST important, it does NOT mean that FACE is irrelevant.

If you are 5'10 like me, you HAVE to have sth to distinguish yourself: you can be a millionaire, but this is beyond my reach. OR you can have a good physique, but this is not enough. THUS, you IMPROVE FACE.

By improving your face, your 5'10 can look like 6'0 and you can compete with 6'0 guys with shit/average face. However, with an ugly face, every 6'0 guy will just ERASE YOU out of existence, because you have NOTHING to compensate the height difference with.

And guys who are e.g. 6'5 with broad shoulders, or Millionaires by default exist in a different reality. I am not competing with them anyways. It is impossible. So yeah. :feelsokman:
U are fom burgerland or west arent u

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: ethnic_9 and Artemis

500 matches in 1 day in Scandinavian country………… @m0ngrel

Expected because height copers are usually from degenerate or tall countries
Not my words btw... i'd rather cope with the face, because you know... height is immutable...

But this is just NOT TRUE. Height > face.

here are the refs to the scientific study:

This is the truth.

Also Dnrd your coping

• JFL
500 matches in 1 day in Scandinavian country………… @m0ngrel

my morph is just one example btw

all height copers are invalidated cause niko exists

he's like what.. 5'8? or something

• +1
Not my words btw... i'd rather cope with the face, because you know... height is immutable...

But this is just NOT TRUE. Height > face.

here are the refs to the scientific study:

This is the truth.
Only white boys have good faces…….. only!

• JFL
maybe IRL height carries some significance.. but who cares, OLD is all that matters today

• +1
I'm 5'6 with over 500 matches lol

Yours is the craziest one yet. Post the screenshots pls 😭. Also Niko frauded his with boosts, premium, elo etc

• +1

Tinder is not real life. Also, you do not know how many of his matches would have materialized into sex.

While IRL, a tall uggo >> 5'5 Chad. And these tall guys are the people who are actually fucking all the females, IRL.

Send Niko into a bar, vs a 6'5 LTN broad-shouldered guy, and let them try approaching. Let's see who does better. (Rhetorical, i know already)

Stop hurting ethnics, you monster, they also want love :feelshehe:
Well when I say face I mean an actual good looking face. All ethnics not of good xy chromosomes can’t even compete. You’ve got aryan, some Scythian, some Assyrian and European etc bla bla bla that can compete with face

• +1
Yours is the craziest one yet. Post the screenshots pls 😭. Also Niko frauded his with boosts, premium, elo etc

i dont have sc of the tinder lol, only the morph... thats why i didnt wanna bring it up here cause ppl will just tell me im bullshitting, but you'll just have to take my word for it

i wouldnt fuck around with shit like this, all I want is to know what actually matters for OLD

and thats face

• +1
Tinder is not real life. Also, you do not know how many of his matches would have materialized into sex.

While IRL, a tall uggo >> 5'5 Chad. And these tall guys are the people who are actually fucking all the females, IRL.

Send Niko into a bar, vs a 6'5 broad-shouldered guy, and let them try approaching. Let's see who does better. (Rhetorical, i know already)
Tinder is real life and harsher on looks than irl. If you can slay off tinder you can slay EVEN EASIER irl.

I know millions of tall incels, don’t know one good looking guy that is incel. And stop saying 5’5 don’t be extreme and cope your way out of this. A reasonable 5’9 height is all you need