I'm such a larper

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Posting on ths foum about how I was slaying girls, fucked my oneitis etc. It was a nice cope. I even lied to my parents and the people i met about having a gf thinking that somehow if i played make-beleve, the universe would get me laid in order to restore equulibrum.

I should ave listened to the wise @adolf512 , @Ryo_Hazuki and @Zyros when they told me im subhuman. They knew, it was over for me yet i thought persisting would do the trick. But like my oneitis said, you sould never persist, it only makes things worse.

• +1
Reactions: JovanD, SeiGun and androidcel
Who are you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown, kobecel, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person
Lying isn’t a good idea. Just be honest because you never know, maybe one day a male friend could try to hook you up with a chick.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
i once lied to my parents that i was going to see a friend in order to trick them into thinking i have friends but instead i just went to mcdonalds by myself.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: JovanD, Demir, Zeta ascended and 2 others
Who are you

blackopstruecel
Fallen Angel

• +1
i once lied to my parents that i was going to see a friend in order to trick them into thinking i have friends but instead i just went to mcdonalds by myself.
fucking reletable

• So Sad
Reactions: Krezo
Who are you

im whats left
Just be honest because you never know, maybe one day a male friend could try to hook you up with a chick.

male friends are useless lol. they will pity you if you are an incel and tell you stuff "forget about girls, focus on studycellin instead"

• +1
yea no shit ?

i larpmog you tbh2bh

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui