I’m such a low T sissy that

Banana β˜… 🍌

Banana β˜… 🍌

β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜…
Joined
Jul 7, 2025
Posts
3,918
Reputation
6,132
I slightly cry and get eye watery when walking by attractive girls 😭 especially at target or in PE
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: parachuteman, Erdafritnib and voks
ban him hes gone
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BecomingX, Erdafritnib, Jorad and 3 others
i got a warning for talking about sissies, why shouldnt you?
bro weak men get called sissy like if your afraid your a sissy if you can’t catch a ball your a sissy like it’s another word for bitch

I’m not talking about like the porn category :lul::feelskek:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
bro weak men get called sissy like if your afraid your a sissy if you can’t catch a ball your a sissy like it’s another word for bitch

I’m not talking about like the porn category :lul::feelskek:
sorry i watch a lot of porn dude so i automatically assume everything has to do with porn
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: parachuteman and Banana β˜… 🍌
This nigga really said PE. Truthful sentiment tho I cant lie.
 
sorry i watch a lot of porn dude so i automatically assume everything has to do with porn
It’s okay bro I use β€œebony” and β€œpetite” and sometimes β€œtwink” in my daily vocabulary :feelskek:

Almost called a black girl an β€œebony girl” in front of her today Jfl :lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: parachuteman

Similar threads

Arthur Morgan
Replies
3
Views
48
Arthur Morgan
Arthur Morgan
Jiozz
Replies
2
Views
26
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
JewishNationalist
Replies
9
Views
67
final boss
final boss
6
Replies
7
Views
66
6’7whitechad
6
Banana β˜… 🍌
Replies
1
Views
45
OgreGravital
OgreGravital

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top