Banana β π
β β β β β
- Joined
- Jul 7, 2025
- Posts
- 3,918
- Reputation
- 6,132
I slightly cry and get eye watery when walking by attractive girls
especially at target or in PE
especially at target or in PEFollow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
especially at target or in PEDude what the fuckI slightly cry and get eye watery when walking by attractive girlsespecially at target or in PE
I said low t sissy like a whimp not like a low t faggotban him hes gone
i got a warning for talking about sissies, why shouldnt you?I said low t sissy like a whimp not like a low t faggot
bro weak men get called sissy like if your afraid your a sissy if you canβt catch a ball your a sissy like itβs another word for bitchi got a warning for talking about sissies, why shouldnt you?
sorry i watch a lot of porn dude so i automatically assume everything has to do with pornbro weak men get called sissy like if your afraid your a sissy if you canβt catch a ball your a sissy like itβs another word for bitch
Iβm not talking about like the porn category![]()
Itβs okay bro I use βebonyβ and βpetiteβ and sometimes βtwinkβ in my daily vocabularysorry i watch a lot of porn dude so i automatically assume everything has to do with porn