I’m taking a shit and my foot fell asleep

ImSomeone

ImSomeone

King Of Law + IRL CL
Joined
Apr 3, 2026
Posts
2,863
Reputation
5,598
Feel like Greg Heffley rn
IMG 1340
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BeastBoy0508, luuforyou, Gengar’s Ghost and 2 others
Can we really be sure he's taking a shit? I don't see any visual evidence @dhusc @sasha108
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost, dhusc and sasha108
Rub the shit on the sleeping foot
 
Can we really be sure he's taking a shit? I don't see any visual evidence @dhusc @sasha108
can’t see any images of the feet and the shit together

I’m gonna take a wild guess and says he’s larping
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Throw_Away
Nigga’s shit stinks so bad his foot passed out. :lul::lul::lul:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: midgettard, ImSomeone and dhusc
can’t see any images of the feet and the shit together

I’m gonna take a wild guess and says he’s larping
Most famous detectives in the world like Batman (I've seen footage of him, he exists) and Sherlock Holmes (I've seen footage of this guy too, but it was a bit blurry so his existence isn't assured) used methodology like this too
 
Genuinely the first time in human history that someone said that sentence
 

Similar threads

SickendExistence
Replies
17
Views
62
troy_exe
troy_exe
roidar
Replies
8
Views
47
anaverageman
anaverageman
psltristan1
Replies
8
Views
52
shedontluv-U
shedontluv-U
SickendExistence
Replies
2
Views
43
DrRodger
DrRodger
simematic
Replies
10
Views
43
simematic
simematic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top