ImSomeone
King Of Law + IRL CL
- Joined
- Apr 3, 2026
- Posts
- 2,863
- Reputation
- 5,598
Feel like Greg Heffley rn
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
can’t see any images of the feet and the shit togetherCan we really be sure he's taking a shit? I don't see any visual evidence @dhusc @sasha108
Do you send?Feel like Greg Heffley rnView attachment 5706345
Most famous detectives in the world like Batman (I've seen footage of him, he exists) and Sherlock Holmes (I've seen footage of this guy too, but it was a bit blurry so his existence isn't assured) used methodology like this toocan’t see any images of the feet and the shit together
I’m gonna take a wild guess and says he’s larping
Same exact thing just happened to meFeel like Greg Heffley rnView attachment 5706345

I fell getting upSame loooolFeel like Greg Heffley rnView attachment 5706345