I'm texting a girl about dalits

PickleTheSlayer

PickleTheSlayer

Bronze

She found my account and started spamming likes on it because I post art (art hoe method)

She first swiped up on a physique pic of mine and said "nice body but my chest is bigger"

She's honestly htb to low stacylite slim body with nice tits from the look of it, however it is ramadan so I will not engage this SHARMOOTA whore in her seduction game.

I'm just gonna ramble on about dalits and lookism until she leaves me alone jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Numb, laaltin, sub5c3l and 2 others
Images   2024 03 22T001320345

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss

She should be grateful I'm giving her this education for free

• JFL
Reactions: Numb, Pikabro and laaltin
Where are you from? Are u larping

I think she still want me bhais 🙏

• JFL
Reactions: laaltin and sub5c3l
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer

She left me on seen I think it's over

This is her btw

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
I give up. This is blackpiling af that you can just spout bullshit and bitches will still chase u if you have the looks. Tinder experiments have already proven this theory but to see it firsthand makes me hate women even more

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
I will never get this :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

View attachment 2812181
She found my account and started spamming likes on it because I post art (art hoe method)

She first swiped up on a physique pic of mine and said "nice body but my chest is bigger"

She's honestly htb to low stacylite slim body with nice tits from the look of it, however it is ramadan so I will not engage this SHARMOOTA whore in her seduction game.

View attachment 2812187

what a cultured gentle man he even knows about daalits

Sure? Then it's a giga halo but judging by it's firmness and her body fat percentage ithey look fake
She sent vids of them in motion they're def real, kinda crazy because she's skinny everywhere else crazy genetic

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
View attachment 2812181

View attachment 2812187

she seems 14 max ew wtf is this conversation lmao

she seems 14 max ew wtf is this conversation lmao
All women are mentally children, they peak in mental development at the age of 15. They only revert to this childlike state when their defenses are down aka with chads/lites or with their friends who they're comfortable with. Think about it that's why they say retarded shit like "would you still love me if I was a worm?"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
View attachment 2812181

View attachment 2812187

My Girlfriend hates dalits so much

Brutal reading...

View attachment 2812181

View attachment 2812187

brainrot