I'm the gigatruecel who posted here earlier this year, it's gotten even worse

FuglyFren

FuglyFren

Iron
Original thread for context

I've been rotting as always but also had some sort of mental episode/psychosis arc which lasted months and led to me sobermaxxing, leveled up from auschwitzmaxxed to skinnyfat, I saw a cardiologist and got on metoprolol for my POTS/dysautonomia issues (would've probably roped or schizomaxxed or something by now without them, my heart was so fucked) tried to grow out my hair more but am now being hit by brutal rapid hair loss from all over (TEpill?), turned 19, etc. Can't rope so I'm just waiting for something to kill me gg

Anyways, rate

Face:
IMG 20220807 153353050 HDR
IMG 20220807 153359107 HDR

Side profile jfl:
IMG 20220905 050705230
33A04F16 5565 4563 917F C39BA907AC5C

Bonus hair loss pic:
IMG 20220830 230338220

It's ogre :feelspepo:

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Hades, It'snotover and 10 others
Why u want to rope all u need is a wrap around jaw implant and the hunter eye surgery, your pheno already moggs me :cry:

• +1
Reactions: to be human and poopoohead
Deleting account and then coming back like an abused dog that you are.

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 17735, Adonis and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22, KraftDurchLeid, Deleted member 18244 and 2 others
  • Jaw
  • Eyes
  • Hair

I've been rotting as always but also had some sort of mental episode/psychosis arc which lasted months and led to me sobermaxxing, leveled up from auschwitzmaxxed to skinnyfat, I saw a cardiologist and got on metoprolol for my POTS/dysautonomia issues (would've probably roped or schizomaxxed or something by now without them, my heart was so fucked) tried to grow out my hair more but am now being hit by brutal rapid hair loss from all over (TEpill?), turned 19, etc. Can't rope so I'm just waiting for something to kill me gg

Anyways, rate

Face:
View attachment 1853918View attachment 1853919

Side profile jfl:
View attachment 1853920View attachment 1853923

Bonus hair loss pic:
View attachment 1853926

Only rope after you've genuinely tried everything.

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 18244 and 1 other person
You’re aren’t truecel but lazycell. Little dedication on mewing/chewing for a year or two can ascend but you’re too lazy for that hence roting is your fate.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, incel194012940, subhuman to mtn and 7 others
Only rope after you've genuinely tried everything.
Nah rope would mainly be for other reasons, the looks part is just bad enough that I can reverse-mog everybody online as a cope jfl

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir

Anyways, rate

Face:

Side profile jfl:

Bonus hair loss pic:
View attachment 1853926

You have greasy hair just like me. Pain in the ass to deal with. It fucks up my skin too because of the excess amount of sebum.

Nah rope would mainly be for other reasons, the looks part is just bad enough that I can reverse-mog everybody online as a cope jfl
Makes sense then.

• +1
Reactions: FuglyFren
looking better than the old thread buddy boyo (still over)

You have greasy hair just like me. Pain in the ass to deal with. It fucks up my skin too because of the excess amount of sebum.
Yeah it's over, needs to be shampooed like fucking everyday to not get greasy jfl. Currently kinda starting Nizoral shampoo though because my scalp is fucked prayge

Holy fuck that ball of hair. What did the doctor say?

Ray Peat diet
You look pre-pubescrnt
Eat as much red meat and lacto-fermentated products as you can

youre not even truecel let alone gigatruecel. you mog me.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover and Chintuck22

Anyways, rate

Face:

Side profile jfl:

Bonus hair loss pic:
View attachment 1853926

take e rn you'll be a fuckable tranny, no point in living as a male for you

• JFL
Just inject 250mg of testosterone, fix this retarded hair and fix your jaw.

• +1
You look like the riddler

Anyways, rate

Face:

Side profile jfl:

Bonus hair loss pic:
View attachment 1853926

You need bimax

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
take e rn you'll be a fuckable tranny, no point in living as a male for you
@FuglyFren, damn.
He isn't even completely wrong though; you'll have to testosterone-max or something because your dimorphism is more on the androgynous side.

a

Anyways, rate

Face:

Side profile jfl:

Bonus hair loss pic:
View attachment 1853926

you can literally be a normie after getting jaw surgery stfu

• JFL
I thought you roped after you deleted acc

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, FuglyFren and Chintuck22
@FuglyFren, damn.
He isn't even completely wrong though; you'll have to testosterone-max or something because your dimorphism is more on the androgynous side.
no amount of t will save him at shit point, maybe some surgeries and hair transplant to be a normie, but it's not worth it, fagmaxinng will be much easier for this poor soul, i wonder how his dad looks like

Mewing, steroids. you need to fix your mental state, I'm not as mentaly fucked as you but im super idk lazy or something, just dont work. failing all my classes. im currently spiraling down. struggling to turn it around since I constantly lazy relapse.

• JFL
RN u are an incel bordering on truecel (3/10), but you can become a LTN with a few things. Your worst unfixable failo is your narrow palate/chin. You do have a couple of fixable ones, though.

1. Get an NT cut
2. Tan
3. Use tret or something like it to get rid of acne/to prettyboymax (maesthetic is just not possible as your face is to feminine)
4. Hit the gym and get leaner
5. Mew

RN u are an incel bordering on truecel (3/10), but you can become a LTN with a few things. Your worst unfixable failo is your narrow palate/chin. You do have a couple of fixable ones, though.

1. Get an NT cut
2. Tan
3. Use tret or something like it to get rid of acne/to prettyboymax (maesthetic is just not possible as your face is to feminine)
4. Hit the gym and get leaner
5. Mew
saying mewing as if it will fix his nct and long face.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and untouchable_coper
saying mewing as if it will fix his nct and long face.
I put it last for a reason. His limit is a LTN, there's no denying it. But that is certainly better than being an incel in terms of looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
op at least you donmt look like this
56C91E92 689B 4DDD BCCA 47798EA07CDD

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Pharmaceutic, FuglyFren, HerpDerpson and 2 others
Can you grow good facial hair?

You're looking even more like a foid, now :Comfy:

Brutal, when I was 19 I looked like a 28 Year Old 6'5 Balkan Ogre.
You look like a 11 year old Girl hahahahaha

• JFL
Reactions: FuglyFren and Deleted member 18931
Brutal, when I was 19 I looked like a 28 Year Old 6'5 Balkan Ogre.
You look like a 11 year old Girl hahahahaha
how old are you

people think i am 25 years old when i am 20 because i look like a slavic ogre brute

• Love it
Reactions: ZPX97
Mewing, steroids. you need to fix your mental state, I'm not as mentaly fucked as you but im super idk lazy or something, just dont work. failing all my classes. im currently spiraling down. struggling to turn it around since I constantly lazy relapse.
Nah there's no fixing my mental state at this point, maybe if people started caring when I was like fucking 8-9 I'd have had a chance but I'm years beyond the point of being able to sustain life anymore jfl. Everything that could've gone wrong has gone terribly wrong, I've been robbed of basically every life experience everyone else has too while growing up already mentally fucked from the start. Absolutely no social interaction either since I got bullied so hard I left school at the age of 14 :ogre:

Are u a tranny?

• JFL

White so mogs me

Anyways, rate

Face:

Side profile jfl:

Bonus hair loss pic:
View attachment 1853926

Transmaxx asap I see great potential, you already look like a woman

Do you get hit on by High T ogres?

Never end in prison, it'll be truly over for you there

Looking at you made me realise that I should pull one out before I lose my mind

• Love it

Anyways, rate

Face:

Side profile jfl:

Bonus hair loss pic:
View attachment 1853926

idek man :(

• So Sad
Can you grow good facial hair?
Sry missed this, if I try to grow facial hair it just looks like random dirt and shit on my face jfl
Would probably look weird on me anyway though

You need bimax + fillers or implant

Users who are viewing this thread

Back