I'm the gigatruecel who posted here earlier this year, it's gotten even worse

I could see you running emo game and getting goth girls

If you want to ascend,looksmaxxing is not the best way to do it. You need to do more . I am not demotivating you or anything but your flaws are too many and difficult to address.You should either make a lot of money or have a lot of status to ascend with the base that you currently have. You must still looksmax but don't turn into a surgery coper. Money is your best friend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
you've got shedding like this daily :dafuckfeels:

3061646_IMG_20220830_230338220.jpg

• So Sad
Reactions: FuglyFren and Deleted member 18931
If you are seriously suicidal hop on gear it'll do wonders to your body face, even if it destroys it you may only live to 40 but better than being dead am i right?

You need bimax + fillers or implant
Don't be so quick to suggest surgeries.

He needs mewing + chewing.
Don't know about the efficacy of mewing in his case though as his palate very narrow.

If you are seriously suicidal hop on gear it'll do wonders to your body face, even if it destroys it you may only live to 40 but better than being dead am i right?
What do you mean by gear?

Original thread for context

I've been rotting as always but also had some sort of mental episode/psychosis arc which lasted months and led to me sobermaxxing, leveled up from auschwitzmaxxed to skinnyfat, I saw a cardiologist and got on metoprolol for my POTS/dysautonomia issues (would've probably roped or schizomaxxed or something by now without them, my heart was so fucked) tried to grow out my hair more but am now being hit by brutal rapid hair loss from all over (TEpill?), turned 19, etc. Can't rope so I'm just waiting for something to kill me gg

Anyways, rate

Face:
View attachment 1853918View attachment 1853919

Side profile jfl:
View attachment 1853920View attachment 1853923

Bonus hair loss pic:
View attachment 1853926

It's ogre :feelspepo:
I think you can ascend out of this

4PSL, you look like a normie with prettyboy appeal. You're far from a truecel. Your most apparent failos are

-wide set IPD

Nothing can fix this other than an OBO which is out of most people's reaches. But lucky for you ish wideset IPD while inherently negative is far less negative than a close set IPD

-long midface

Inherently a negative but not really a deal breaker either as long as it's paired with other strong features

-lack of chin in both height a width

Your side profile clearly shows your jaw is heavily recessed. It's also clearly grown a bit in 1 year alone so you might want to mew to encourage proper growth for whatever puberty has left for you but considering your age you'll probably want to look into getting bimax

-narrow jaw

While a narrow chin isn't a deal breaker you'll usually want a jaw wide enough to compliment the chin and give it a shape. It being too narrow gives your lower third a sickly triangle shape. This can be addressed through filler, implants, chin wing osteotomy, or if you're lucky chewing through training one's masseter muscles

-NCT eyes

Again like some of the other things listed here, inherently negative but not a total deal breaker. You have enough under eye support and healthy fat pads above them for them to give off a dreary pretty boy look. Other than brows being a bit light in colour these are what I'd consider to be a good NCT eye area

-Narrow mouth

Not much to say other than it's narrow and there are some ways to widen it to a degree

All in all you had some decent appeal a year back but you'll really want to fix that jawline as cutecel looks become a negative when one reaches their 20's

Here's your morph with only the fixable failos addressed:

4.25 - 4.5PSL

FuglyFren morph

• JFL
Reactions: Broski
If you want to ascend,looksmaxxing is not the best way to do it. You need to do more . I am not demotivating you or anything but your flaws are too many and difficult to address.You should either make a lot of money or have a lot of status to ascend with the base that you currently have. You must still looksmax but don't turn into a surgery coper. Money is your best friend
I don't think OP is that bad tbh.

Original thread for context

I've been rotting as always but also had some sort of mental episode/psychosis arc which lasted months and led to me sobermaxxing, leveled up from auschwitzmaxxed to skinnyfat, I saw a cardiologist and got on metoprolol for my POTS/dysautonomia issues (would've probably roped or schizomaxxed or something by now without them, my heart was so fucked) tried to grow out my hair more but am now being hit by brutal rapid hair loss from all over (TEpill?), turned 19, etc. Can't rope so I'm just waiting for something to kill me gg

Anyways, rate

Face:
View attachment 1853918View attachment 1853919

Side profile jfl:
View attachment 1853920View attachment 1853923

Bonus hair loss pic:
View attachment 1853926

It's ogre :feelspepo:
MTB imo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244

Users who are viewing this thread