I'm the only actual incel on here. I can't even get a fucking job because of my face.

The interviews I have with guys are good, but the ones with HR foids are shit. Yet to receive a single callback from them. I just get ghosted.
Are you sure you don't get nervous around women? That could be the problem. Odds are, they are not gonna pass over a dude who is competent just because they think he is ugly. Good programmers are rare so HR often has trouble filling roles. Rejecting a dude because of his looks would just make their lives much harder. Now, if you are physically deformed or something, then I don't know. Or maybe your underbite is a lot more apparent in person. Even then I doubt it. Thing is, you are gonna need to wagecuck to fund your surgeries and if you get hung about shit like this, you are going to falter.

So true. One asked me "would you be okay with using the SQL programming language at work as your primary language".
JFL. My guess is she wanted to know if you are familiar with it. Just say yes tbh. You can pretty much learn everything online anyway.

I’m the only person who’s actually seen @LooksOverAll’s face

he’s not larping, he is legit -1 PSL. His face is extremely deformed, He is very skinny and very tall. He is so deformed that he almost don’t even look human.

@OldVirgin @BearBoy @subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy, Deleted member 5786, subhuman incel and 1 other person
I'm also an incel or at least I'm too much of a mentalcel for my looks to compensate.

But again, if you get particular about definitions, I'm not the truest of truecels because I could probably get another landwhale gf without too much trouble.

Are you sure you don't get nervous around women? That could be the problem. Odds are, they are not gonna pass over a dude who is competent just because they think he is ugly. Good programmers are rare so HR often has trouble filling roles. Rejecting a dude because of his looks would just make their lives much harder. Now, if you are physically deformed or something, then I don't know. Or maybe your underbite is a lot more apparent in person. Even then I doubt it. Thing is, you are gonna need to wagecuck to fund your surgeries and if you get hung about shit like this, you are going to falter.
I don't get nervous around women at all. Yes, underbite + crooked jaw is a lot more apparent when I'm speaking. Underbite is the definition of a low IQ trait so they subconsciously think I'm not competent enough for the role.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
I’m the only person who’s actually seen @LooksOverAll’s face

he’s not larping, he is legit -1 PSL. His face is extremely deformed, He is very skinny and very tall. He is so deformed that he almost don’t even look human.

@OldVirgin @BearBoy @subhuman incel
C'mon. Really. Dudes a normie. Sure he has an underbite and recessed maxilla but it's not bad enough to call him deformed. No one here is -1PSL damnit. Worst looking dude is probably like 2 or 2.5 PSL. Pretty much everyone here is normie.

I don't get nervous around women at all. Yes, underbite + crooked jaw is a lot more apparent when I'm speaking. Underbite is the definition of a low IQ trait so they subconsciously think I'm not competent enough for the role.
I have flat head and a relatively small neurocranium ,which are both low IQ traits and people say I look smart IRL. But then again I sometimes wear glasses and my lower third is weak so there's some legitimacy to what you are saying. Some lifefuel for you. This dude got hired at a big bank and is progressing well:

He's short too in addition to looking like a child. He has the worst possible face and height combo to get ahead in finance. He also has a very high pitched voice. And he is fat of course. But he still doesn't let it affect him.

If I am being honest, getting a job is one of those things where looks don't play a significant role at all, especially in a field like tech. It's probably your interview game, man. Trust me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Larping 6’7 autism having normie

Larping 6’7 autism having normie
I 100% don't have autism. I'm not normie IRL. Once I open my mouth with my crooked underbite asymmetric jaws, I'm a truecel.

being ugly doesn't stop you from getting jobs. that's where I put the foot down on that.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
I doubt its that bad. Wont know unless you post your face :feelshah:

being ugly doesn't stop you from getting jobs. that's where I put the foot down on that.
Bluepilled af. My 6.5 PSL Chad classmate from high school got a top-tier investment banking job on wallstreet and he's average IQ at best.

I 100% don't have autism. I'm not normie IRL. Once I open my mouth with my crooked underbite asymmetric jaws, I'm a truecel.
Can't be that bad. I know this nigga much uglier than you with an underbite. Hasn't stopped him from landing a role at a top company.

Legit. So many of my subhuman friends ascended hard in their careers.

you're fucking russian, become the next vladimir lenin and I can be your cool side kick with SS bolts tattooed on my forehead.

why do I have to keep telling you this? Just kill everyone

I'll be Hitler and you can Bandera

• JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69
Bluepilled af. My 6.5 PSL Chad classmate from high school got a top-tier investment banking job on wallstreet and he's average IQ at best.
Yes. Obviously, looks help. But even if your chad classmate was ugly and had the same personality and IQ, he'd have still gotten the job due to connections etc. Luck is a big factor as well.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058 and Deleted member 7725
How tf did you guys take pictures for you LinkedIn profiles? I have no friends to take the picture and too ugly to put my face on the internet.
-Extremely NT
-Has no friends to take a picture

For the love of Satan please stop :hnghn:. Your larp game is weak asf.