I'm the stacy's closest friend in workplace rn

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
we talk anytime we can and we just laugh at shit. am i actually going to get laid with Stacy* if keep doing this?

*she is the closest thing to Stacy for me and my location and the woman who is around me, my rankings are personal and does not follow blackpill psl guidelines*

Will I get sex if I continue being nice to her?

Nigguh, you have 7,000 posts on .org and are still bluepilled?

• JFL
Reactions: Zonar and kebab
If u don’t get friendzoned

Men forget women can be nice too that’s specifically why they avoid talking to guys

She bends and picks up ur dropped peace of paper and the mf imagines a whole future with her

Nigguh, you have 7,000 posts on .org and are still bluepilled?
my non-blackpilled friend who looks like me but uglier but taller, told me i need to chill and don't ask girls out as soon as i meet them.
he is having regular sex with a woman. i want that

100% you are friendzoned and being used

100% you are friendzoned and being used
I'm keeping an eye on that for sure. she wants me to steal for her, which could be considered using but it's also bad boy dark triad. i'm not sure if can keep stealing for her

• JFL
Reactions: Roge
I'm keeping an eye on that for sure. she wants me to steal for her, which could be considered using but it's also bad boy dark triad. i'm not sure if can keep stealing for her
She’s using you stupid retard. Ghost her asap

• +1
Reactions: Roge
If u don’t get friendzoned

Men forget women can be nice too that’s specifically why they avoid talking to guys

She bends and picks up ur dropped peace of paper and the mf imagines a whole future with her

we talk anytime we can and we just laugh at shit. am i actually going to get laid with Stacy* if keep doing this?

*she is the closest thing to Stacy for me and my location and the woman who is around me, my rankings are personal and does not follow blackpill psl guidelines*
IMG 1049

She’s using you stupid retard. Ghost her asap
It's too late, i'm now her bitch. in exchange she will talk to me and be friend with me, thus my smv increases for other cases i'm planning to date.

It's too late, i'm now her bitch. in exchange she will talk to me and be friend with me, thus my smv increases for other cases i'm planning to date.
Just lol, calling yourself a women’s bitch is low T behavior. Seduce and fuck her asap

high T thoughts

when I don't masturbate for a few days and I see a cute girl, I start imagining pinning her up against a wall and fucking her ngl
i'm doing this all day at work.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston