I’m thinking in doing next year as an exchange student in the US (AMERICAN CITIZENS GTFINH)

heightmax

heightmax

Prodigy
Joined
Jul 6, 2025
Posts
4,365
Reputation
8,761
I don't know why, but I have this perception of America, especially for teenagers, like a movie. First of all, I think life is much cooler there, also because every kid is independent, since you can drive a car starting at 16. Parties are much better because there are houses that are square miles big with a ton of people. In the end, alcohol laws don't matter because you always manage to get, alcohol. Plus, in my opinion, life in the United States as a teenager is much, much more fun. Maybe in Europe and Italy you learn more things, not only regarding general culture, but also in terms of public education.


its like a year long experience where i fry my brain and try to fuck the more american (white) girls i can

also idek if i’m going or if i should start with the first trimester (and later decide to do a full school year) or to only do the last pentamester

my sister did a whole school year (10 months ) and she had a ton of fun she said

The whole point of the thread was to ask u guys how life is there so let me know with details!
 
I forgot to mention i will be turning 18 next year in september, i repeated one year in school so i would be +1 year over the american students;
i’m lhtn for now 5’9 frauding 5’10
 
Last edited:

Similar threads

NW3Slayer
Replies
39
Views
503
Lefty Rankin
Lefty Rankin
TGUN.
Replies
18
Views
100
fallendown
fallendown
Crimx991
Replies
2
Views
22
Crimx991
Crimx991
Nectar
Replies
14
Views
94
Ältai.Anabolic
Ältai.Anabolic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top