I’ll start looksmaxxing next year

TGUN.

TGUN.

but inside doesn’t matter
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
17,936
Reputation
33,415
I’m going to get filler


Possibly book in 1 surgery

I already got 50k at 17

Hopefully I ascend
 
  • +1
Reactions: mxl4chi1, scuderia, _Jason_ and 2 others
wow impressive what did it take to get 50k
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia and TGUN.
nice.
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.
I’m going to get filler


Possibly book in 1 surgery

I already got 50k at 17

Hopefully I ascend
I’m 18 with 10€ :owo:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RandomAutist, scuderia and TGUN.
Ya and they just pull 50k out of their assholes huh:lul:
They offered to give me a 50k Mercedes for my 18th

But I was like can I just have 50k cash to save cuz I don’t need a car yet

And they agreed
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia and _Jason_
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia and TGUN.
They offered to give me a 50k Mercedes for my 18th

But I was like can I just have 50k cash to save cuz I don’t need a car yet

And they agreed
Your so fucking lucky

I hate you I want 50k:Angy:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: TGUN.
how cooked am i for saving up for more surgery instead of getting a car or a house 😭
 
1790465855711
 
They offered to give me a 50k Mercedes for my 18th

But I was like can I just have 50k cash to save cuz I don’t need a car yet

And they agreed
just get the car if you dont actually need surgery
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.
spawn point pill is the most brutal of them all
 

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
11
Views
42
overforme3
overforme3
g4rlic
Replies
2
Views
18
Fragments
F
zackkoma
Replies
15
Views
81
zackkoma
zackkoma
Thinking_CEL
Replies
0
Views
27
Thinking_CEL
Thinking_CEL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top