Im tired of people saying I'm weird

N

Nation

Diamond
Joined
Aug 17, 2018
Posts
1,268
Reputation
1,415
I cant help my aspieness even after years of therapy, ssri, neurogenesis routine and social interaction.
Ofc they wouldnt say that if I was GL but it still hurt me as well.

I have repetitive thoughts about my appereance, poor social skills, beta behavior and even if I managed to have some friends or gf ( not bragging )they still call me weird or they say Im not someone who can go clubbing ( they're right since Im too blocked and not loud, cant have fun there ).

Also people keep asking me " why are you laughing?" Everytime I think about something funny while daydreaming, it feels like people think I'm crazy at least.
I really hate nor being NT, it makes you unable to function like a proper human being.

Also I keep saying lies to people about the fact I didnt have a past, I make up stories ( not anything unbelievable ) but still I lie just to give an explanation for my 10 years of complete social isolation + neet
 
in the same boat
 
Very weird post
 
I cant help my aspieness even after years of therapy, ssri, neurogenesis routine and social interaction.
Ofc they wouldnt say that if I was GL but it still hurt me as well.

I have repetitive thoughts about my appereance, poor social skills, beta behavior and even if I managed to have some friends or gf ( not bragging )they still call me weird or they say Im not someone who can go clubbing ( they're right since Im too blocked and not loud, cant have fun there ).

Also people keep asking me " why are you laughing?" Everytime I think about something funny while daydreaming, it feels like people think I'm crazy at least.
I really hate nor being NT, it makes you unable to function like a proper human being.

Also I keep saying lies to people about the fact I didnt have a past, I make up stories ( not anything unbelievable ) but still I lie just to give an explanation for my 10 years of complete social isolation + neet
.
 
its your face
 

Similar threads

eye-area
Replies
4
Views
45
iqletlowtest
iqletlowtest
LeonardoLookism
Replies
11
Views
125
oreo/looksmax
oreo/looksmax
sunlessthegreat
Replies
42
Views
130
thundence
thundence
O
Replies
17
Views
151
sodiums
sodiums

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top