sunlessthegreat
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 6, 2026
- Posts
- 106
- Reputation
- 89
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
People just trying everything they canI keep seeing posts and people saying u can bonesmash infras as long as u dont hit nerves like no u cant bro and even if u could these are the nerves so gl not hitting them
Its better to focus on things u CAN change instead of copingPeople just trying everything they can
ExactlyIts better to focus on things u CAN change instead of coping
Everyone has different opinione and it doesent stop copingSunless is mid and infra bs works
Jinwoo>sunlessEveryone has different opinione and it doesent stop coping
I hope ill be dead before i see a take like this againJinwoo>sunless
Rudeus feet>whole ss verseI hope ill be dead before i see a take like this again
how do you even think it works broSunless is mid and infra bs works
Rudeus is still goated though but i like sunless moreRudeus feet>whole ss verse
Because I and others tried ithow do you even think it works bro
i dont understand
They just hit under their eye and call it a day not thinking how its literally connected to multiple bones which practically make it impossible to move by smashinhhow do you even think it works bro
i dont understand
who tf are thoseRudeus is still goated though but i like sunless more
Show before and after sonBecause I and others tried it
You're right, I'm enough for the ss verseRudeus is still goated though but i like sunless more
Rudeus is from the anime mushoku tensei and sunless is from the novel shadow slavewho tf are those
anime characters?
have you posted your resultsBecause I and others tried it
Look up the threads and my results don't matter much as I'm still progressingShow before and after son
how long have u been bsing your infras thoLook up the threads and my results don't matter much as I'm still progressing
couldnt find it btwLook up the threads and my results don't matter much as I'm still progressing
Almost 2 weeks but because infras are more sensitive I don't do it as oftenhow long have u been bsing your infras tho
Not mine niggacouldnt find it btw
so there must be zero or just a little bit improvement for nowAlmost 2 weeks but because infras are more sensitive I don't do it as often
Pretty much, not that visible on camera. Infras take timeso there must be zero or just a little bit improvement for now
Or maybe they just dont change and youre copingPretty much, not that visible on camera. Infras take time
My infras aren't even bad btw, I'm doing them simply to see what happensOr maybe they just dont change and youre coping
show thenMy infras aren't even bad btw, I'm doing them simply to see what happens
probablyOr maybe they just dont change and youre coping
Im just saying what the highest probability isprobably
Only on results day tiki brothershow then
i agreed with you bro are you slowIm just saying what the highest probability is

Good luck to them going blindI keep seeing posts and people saying u can bonesmash infras as long as u dont hit nerves like no u cant bro and even if u could these are the nerves so gl not hitting them
Won't go blind if they study the anatomy and avoid nerves btwGood luck to them going blind
Im greedy@sunlessthegreat greyless please rep our replies