Im tired of pretending browns, niggers and asians can match whites/meds

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Kraken
you can't

no, we dont have comparable aesthetic level, whether you have a perfect bone structure or not, if you're not white/med like me, you are not of my league, i dont give a fuck if you managed to get a gL woman or not or if you have great bone structure, i cant see you as aesthetically comparable, jfl. WE ARE NOT the same.

we are like from different categories, castes

I can respect you as a human being, but I'm tired of pretending that you dark and Asian people can match my aesthetic level, LOL. I'm a decent looking white/med guy, you ethnics are below me aesthetically.

I can't see you as belonging to the same group as me, I'm a fucking European descendant, my features are European, white, thin white features

decent europeans supremacy, thats what I believe.

we are the superior race, we are the main characters of this fuckin world, whether you accept this or not, that's the reality.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, watah, noobs and 3 others
>Eduardo

Yawn.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico, isis_Bleach and diditeverbegin
>Eduardo

Yawn.

it's a MED name, you fuckin retard. You know shit about history, Portugal and Spain were the main characters of Europe for a long time.
Also, have you heard about Roman Empire? jfl.
My surname is italian. my blood is portuguese, italian and german.

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach and diditeverbegin
Downloadfile12

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, noobs, Bars and 3 others
Racism is cope for losers who feel bad about themselves

• +1
Reactions: Bars and diditeverbegin
it's a MED name, you fuckin retard. You know shit about history, Portugal and Spain were the main characters of Europe for a long time.
Also, have you heard about Roman Empire? jfl.
My surname is italian. my blood is portuguese, italian and german.
IDC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and diditeverbegin
White male = no SMV

Yes you are a main character, yet you are on this forum, make it make sense spic :feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
The Asians are also saved. Nordics, Euromeds and North Asians compete against each other, none can beat the other without getting hurt.

The great enemy of this trinity is the International Jew

Then Native Americans, Blacks, and Browns of all kinds compete against each other.

7 races, the divine number.