Im tired of the low iQ posts

beniman

beniman

Diamond
Tbh im not gone lie. Im one of them but fr chill. I dont care about ur slays/brag threads or "its over im manlet" ive read these threads that are copies after copies after copies. Atleast make ur threads funny or intresting. :pepefrown:

• +1
Reactions: N1666, ryuken and notsocommonthumb
that’s the point of this section

• +1
Reactions: halloweed, beniman and ryuken
ive read these threads that are copies after copies after copies. Atleast make ur threads funny or intresting. :pepefrown:
this is one of those threads

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible and beniman
Atleast make ur threads funny or intresting. :pepefrown:
When are you going to follow your own advice and make your first interesting post?

• +1
Reactions: piec, beniman, raleqtambrobret and 1 other person
that’s the point of this section
Yes its offropic but no1 wants to listen to you complaining for some attention. Sometimes its fine and ill try 2 help out but gets annoying when its the same shit 24/7. And people arnt even creative with there posts mpst of the time, they just mention somthing that has been said 1000s of times

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Yes its offropic but no1 wants to listen to you complaining for some attention. Sometimes its fine and ill try 2 help out but gets annoying when its the same shit 24/7. And people arnt even creative with there posts mpst of the time, they just mention somthing that has been said 1000s of times
did u expect to see the next albert einstein posting about life changing looksmax theories on this incel forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kroker and beniman
redacted

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: beniman
When are you going to follow your own advice and make your first interesting post?
I don't remember the last time I've read an interesting thread here TBH... it's all just banter now..

• +1
Reactions: donkeyskin, ryuken, beniman and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: piec, beniman and raleqtambrobret
did u expect to see the next albert einstein posting about life changing looksmax theories on this incel forum
Yes nigga that's me except it's not looksmaxxing

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: axttt_ and beniman
20240930 210017
do you think a jew would do that

• +1
Yeach what

• +1
I will make thread tomorrow on women behaviour in the Homeric cycle (The Illiad and The Odyssey) and how blackpill was main part of the story.

Ok? Is that good?

• +1
I will make thread tomorrow on women behaviour in the Homeric cycle (The Illiad and The Odyssey) and how blackpill was main part of the story.

Ok? Is that good?
Tag me in post

• +1
Reactions: faustianspirit
Tag me in post
I was trolling but I've been thinking about writing that. Not tomorrow but I could do it this weekend maybe.

Might need to reread a little bit tho.

• +1