I’m tired, .org rates people only considering dimorphism and archetype. nothing about harmony and other CRUCIAL features.

funnyvalentine

funnyvalentine

ltn
imagine being feminine guy with 85% harmony score and getting rated ltn-mtn just cuz you have 40-50% male dimorphism and average bones (skull is still top-1% tall and wide wise), no recessions except for infra-orbitals. I’ve posted videos and photos with higher dimorphism and got rated low htn, but why? i got leaner and better looking for girls, but org rats consider that i got worse. that’s the saddest part about orgs ratings, any guy who is 5-7,5 going to be rated randomly depending on their dimorphism. am I low iq? just crazy how mtn now = htn+ in the past cuz people are fucking DELUSIONAL about ratings after being here for a while, thats why you should believe greycels btw, thair mind is not destroyed by “blackpill” (shizo) rating system
thats how i visualise it
ltn and lower - 4-6 ugly or sometimes just cutecel
mtn - 5-7 but with low dimorphism (semi cutecels. semi prettyboys)
htn - 5-7 with high dimorphism (even if ogre, robust)
chadlite - very very very gl guy
chad - non existent

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
Do you hear yourself talking? Just put the fries in the bag bro?

• JFL
Reactions: Framemogger69, Surgerymaxxer1998, Art of Pattinson and 1 other person
Do you hear yourself talking? Just put the fries in the bag bro?
He tries, and that means a lot here:feelsgood:. But he doesn't make any concessions:feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: funnyvalentine
imagine being feminine guy with 85% harmony score and getting rated ltn-mtn just cuz you have 40-50% male dimorphism and average bones (skull is still top-1% tall and wide wise), no recessions except for infra-orbitals. I’ve posted videos and photos with higher dimorphism and got rated low htn, but why? i got leaner and better looking for girls, but org rats consider that i got worse. that’s the saddest part about orgs ratings, any guy who is 5-7,5 going to be rated randomly depending on their dimorphism. am I low iq? just crazy how mtn now = htn+ in the past cuz people are fucking DELUSIONAL about ratings after being here for a while, thats why you should believe greycels btw, thair mind is not destroyed by “blackpill” (shizo) rating system
thats how i visualise it
ltn and lower - 4-6 ugly or sometimes just cutecel
mtn - 5-7 but with low dimorphism (semi cutecels. semi prettyboys)
htn - 5-7 with high dimorphism (even if ogre, robust)
chadlite - very very very gl guy
chad - non existent
B0C4CE9B E46A 4F01 AB57 39BF48AA1AEC

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back