I’m to high inhib for surgery

lowiqcel

lowiqcel

Iron
The thought even going to a doctors office for a consultation and being secretly judged by the hbb nurses, staff, and patients makes me panic. What if my before/after ends up on google for the world to see my subhumanity. Why does there have to be so much stigma getting surgery especially for a man

no one gives a fuck. they’ve seen so many patients. you’re not special. drop the ego

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, CopeIsReal, tylerhunter97 and 11 others
don't go in for the after photo, simple.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
yeah they do but it doesn’t matter jfl
Who gives a fuck. Anyways, if a modest and unremarkable dude comes in, they won't say shit compared to some grandstanding Kim Kardashin wannabe who acts rude to the staff. Get over it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I always think I'm so desensitized to surgery now because of here, I fantasize about getting biig surgeries like LL, but when I join the building of my dentist my heart still starts to race JFL. It's mainly because I'm socially awkward as fuck though and I know the female assistants fucking hate me.

• +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos and Administrator
Who gives a fuck. Anyways, if a modest and unremarkable dude comes in, they won't say shit compared to some grandstanding Kim Kardashin wannabe who acts rude to the staff. Get over it.
if you’re average, they won’t gossip about you bc you’re invisible. if you’re ugly or attractive, they would gossip tbh. but it doesn’t matter regardless.

legit. im never leaving my bedroom again ngl tbh tbh

You deserve to suffer then you pathetic coward.

The world is a tough and brutal place.

100s of years ago (and still today in some countries) most men had no way of ascending in status to get women.

Now all you have to do is sit your pathetic ass in a waiting room to see a surgeon and you can't do that?

You deserve to have your lineage weeded out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, forwardgrowth and lowiqcel
You deserve to suffer then you pathetic coward.

The world is a tough and brutal place.

100s of years ago (and still today in some countries) most men had no way of ascending in status to get women.

Now all you have to do is sit your pathetic ass in a waiting room to see a surgeon and you can't do that?

You deserve to have your lineage weeded out.
Damn lifeguel ngl

take beta blockers

High inhib for surgery means, you make exuses to not get it, and geniunely avoids it because of your aspie redearches you just found on the internet. Just say you're afraid

The day i found out my chin was recessed, i started looking for surgeons who performed genio or implants arround my area and got surgery 2 months after that, you guys just dont take any action at all and rot.

The day i found out my chin was recessed, i started looking for surgeons who performed genio or implants arround my area and got surgery 2 months after that, you guys just dont take any action at all and rot.
lots of guys here just dont have the money for it