I'm too high Inhib and non NT for this world.

Deleted member 14203

Deleted member 14203

Platinum

THIS IS A CONTINUATION OF THIS STORY ABOVE.

My looks are good enough where I occasionally get lower tier girls who I think are trying to flirt with me. But I'm just hyper aspie and I can't always tell if they are being friendly... Way way too high Inhib as well. But it's like torture seeing them smile and talk with their high voices in a friendly way. It's like teasing. Brutal. It's OVER.

ANYWAY the coworker girl from the above story was being really flirty and she got really touchy sometimes Was always initiating conversations with me blah blah blah. But she did that for like 2 weeks and I wanted to ask her out and try to ascend. I didn't because I'm autistic and high inhib. But now it's like I swear she's being rude AF to me at work. Like she's soo cold, I said hi to her when I went into work and she said "oh hey" in this cold dismissive voice. I asked her to do this work related thing later and she actually straight up ignored me like she didn't hear me at all. Then later I made a minor mistake on something and she's like "if you could do your job right it would make all of our lives a lot easier."

Like just one week ago it seemed like she wanted to choke on my dick and now it seems like she wants ME to choke on her knife.

Autists were not made for this shitty world..

:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, ChristianChad, TUSSELEIF and 1 other person
tell her ur autistic and that u were actually interested in her, shes clearly offended

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, datboijj, subhuman incel and 1 other person
Inject

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
She probably seeing someone else now

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: amorfati, Deleted member 5786 and aBetterMii
tell her ur autistic and that u were actually interested in her, shes clearly offended
JFL Imagine if a guy employed this mating strategy though. "I'll Just grab her boobs a few times and if she doesn't ask me out in a week or so I'll start treating her like shit.."

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, thisend, Constantin Denis and 3 others
Does she answer u on snapchat

Unironically just ask her out to eat something and then exchange numbers, if she refuses she's not into you and you can stop thinking about that shit alltogether

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis and subhuman incel
whats her PSL and whats your PSL?

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
whats her PSL and whats your PSL?
Meh probably 4 ish PSL. I have a chadlite lower third (see pic) but bad eye area and some weird assymetry in my face. I have been natty lifting for 4 months but still at 5'9 manlet dyel framelet with a shirt on...

She's probably like 4/10 + flat asian womanlet 5'1" foid. Her looksmatch probably roped a long time ago tbh. I still want to fuck her though.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and subhuman incel
Meh probably 4 ish PSL. I have a chadlite lower third (see pic) but bad eye area and some weird assymetry in my face. I have been natty lifting for 4 months but still at 5'9 manlet dyel framelet with a shirt on...

She's probably like 4/10 + flat asian womanlet 5'1" foid. Her looksmatch probably roped a long time ago tbh. I still want to fuck her though.

Oh you are the guy with the bug eyes but good lower jaw right?

Yes. My eyes are giga subhuman. I have posted a few pics here and I have been rated anywhere from Low tier normie to 5 PSL.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
do you have a recessed maxilla and thats why ur eyes are bad? also u probably mog her, so she was just angry that u ignored her. she thought u are arrogant maybe, so just ask her out.

do you have a recessed maxilla and thats why ur eyes are bad? also u probably mog her, so she was just angry that u ignored her. she thought u are arrogant maybe, so just ask her out.
No, my side profile is actually dog tier forward growth. I like to cope with it tbh.

What kills me is coloring, acne scars, assymetry, and my eye area is just giga feminine. It's massive, worst possible PFL imaginable, upper eyelid exposure, curved upper and lower eyelids, I even have girl tier eyelashes and 404 eyebrows to go along with it all.

I could probably post a pic of just my eye area on tinder and LARP as a girl and get Chad simping for me.

Last edited:
Yeah I fucking hate being autistic, and I hate normies even more for treating us like trash. It’s not worth it mentioning to her you have autism, she’ll just think you have some disease in the brain

she’ll just think you have some disease in the brain
I know this is cope, but it sucks the shit is seen as a disease. If you read about all the greatest entrepreneurs and innovators in history they all seemed aspie af.

We would still be living in the stone ages flinging shit if it weren't for aspergers syndrome.

• +1
Reactions: thisend and TUSSELEIF
I thought u had blue eyes
I'm more talking about skin coloring. My eyes aren't even blue enough to halo me except in brighter settings.

I have had this happen to me once, although my timeframe was months :lul:, not weeks. You probably end up making the girl feel insecure because if your not hitting on her, that may mean you think she is ugly. Just don't let it happen again.