I'm too high inhib to message foids

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Ogremaxxing
Whenever I occasionally get matches on hinge, I can never say anything, even if they message me first.

I'm not doing it seriously, I have my location in a random place and just doing it as a test, but I still want to try message them but can't:feelshaha:

This is what years of isolation from females gets you

Jfl what a loser

Whenever I occasionally get matches on hinge, I can never say anything, even if they message me first.

I'm not doing it seriously, I have my location in a random place and just doing it as a test, but I still want to try message them but can't:feelshaha:

What is your lookslevel ?

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
Make a fake Chad profile to help you practice.

• +1
Reactions: sprout and optimisticzoomer

what are you paranoid or scared of, just say wtv u want lol it's not like you will ever see them in ur life

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Imagine being 6'4 and an incel jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mog222, klip11 and optimisticzoomer
What is your lookslevel ?
Idk mtn I think
I occasionally match fairly good looking ones, not often
Height probs helps

what are you paranoid or scared of, just say wtv u want lol it's not like you will ever see them in ur life
Ik, logically it shouldn't matter. Which is why I made this post. It's like how people can have social anxiety for strangers they'll never see again

Idk mtn I think
I occasionally match fairly good looking ones, not often
Height probs helps

Ik, logically it shouldn't matter. Which is why I made this post. It's like how people can have social anxiety for strangers they'll never see again
No reason not to be confident then.
If you really can’t just get drunk theory

• +1
Reactions: viniciz and optimisticzoomer
No reason not to be confident then.
If you really can’t just get drunk theory
Maybe lower, I've been called weird looking before jfl, although she was a femcel

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
Maybe lower, I've been called weird looking before jfl, although she was a femcel
If you get matches with fine looking women then you passed the appearance threshold do no worries

• +1
Reactions: viniciz and optimisticzoomer
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer