I’m Top 5 Worst Skin In This Site

Deleted member 2788

Deleted member 2788

Diamond
This monstruosity above my eyebrow is there for like 3 weeks already and it wont go away and i can’t afford a doctor/dermatologist to pop it or something. My skin looks gross af ngl lol.

Keep your diet in check boys, i ate a lot of shit food from december to march due to vacation. I had at least an acceptable skin before.
SKIN INFLAMMATION DUE TO HIGH CARB/SUGAR INTAKE IS REAL (water is wet)
E013AEA7 63E5 4FBF BA6E 38C82C2E52E3
69EAB6CE FAE7 4D09 A968 6AAED0264C08 3B5AF5C7 0A18 49DA 92D2 E2CC836FDD19 F8639864 2032 4FA6 BAA7 49E6F6B8A4E2

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Darkstrand, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
Bruh

• JFL
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, Hades and Deleted member 2788
accutane or death

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel, Deleted member 616, Stingray and 1 other person
ACCUTANE. NOW.

I can get you a link if you need one

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
ur genes are shit bro i eat fast food and high carbs everyday and never had a pimple ever

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, yang and Uglyandfat
I have acne scars you mog me to pluto

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
do you supply the US with oil

• JFL
Reactions: didntreadlol and Deleted member 2788
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053
a dermatologist shiuld pop it to prevent scarring.

ACCUTANE. NOW.

I can get you a link if you need one
Thank you brother, but do you really think accutane is needed? What about tretinoin that is a more mild treatment?
a dermatologist shiuld pop it to prevent scarring.
If i dont pop it i’ll get scar after? Damn i’ll try to schedule a dermatologist
Jesus protect me in this dark times

Trump is preparing an invasion now.
OP do you have WMD on you?
What is wmd? Lmao
STUNT YOUR GROWTH NOW.

I can get you a link if you need one.
I’m done growing actually

• +1
Reactions: BlackPillChad
OP you need accutane. It will not make you depressed. It will not make you stop growing. It will fix your skin.

Go to the dermatologist and get a prescription. You will have to do regular blood tests so be prepared for that but believe me it is worth it.

• +1
Reactions: Fear, Deleted member 3043 and BlackPillChad
ur genes are shit bro i eat fast food and high carbs everyday and never had a pimple ever
Indeed my genes are shit my skin is SUPER SENSIVE to the things i eat
OP you need accutane. It will not make you depressed. It will not make you stop growing. It will fix your skin.

Go to the dermatologist and get a prescription. You will have to do regular blood tests so be prepared for that but believe me it is worth it.
I thought tretinoin was enough, but everyones saying i should use accutane so i think i will schedule a dermatologist :)

I thought tretinoin was enough, but everyones saying i should use accutane so i think i will schedule a dermatologist :)

Yeah, and do it soon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2788
@Lifeisgood72

OP took minox

A friend of mine told me she used accutane for a while (it solve her skin issues) but she had scars in her lips, hair started to fall, eyes was feeling dry, damn it all these side effects are for real? I’m already receding i dont wany anything more to make more hair fall ._.

Take accutane for 6 months first then most of your pimples should be gone. If there are still a few residual or new zits popping out then apply salicylic acid.

I have less severe acne than you and tretinoin is not enough for me. I have done one prescribed course of accutane after which the acne came back.

Now I buy pharma grade accutane from steroid websites and microdose it on a continuous basis as per this study: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4009746/
IMG 0697

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, Unbound, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
Op did u run minox game?

This monstruosity above my eyebrow is there for like 3 weeks already and it wont go away and i can’t afford a doctor/dermatologist to pop it or something. My skin looks gross af ngl lol.

Keep your diet in check boys, i ate a lot of shit food from december to march due to vacation. I had at least an acceptable skin before.
View attachment 311202
View attachment 311203View attachment 311205View attachment 311206
You should see my forehead rn. Looks like I went and scraped it off a brick wall

• +1
Reactions: Stingray and Deleted member 2788
A friend of mine told me she used accutane for a while (it solve her skin issues) but she had scars in her lips, hair started to fall, eyes was feeling dry, damn it all these side effects are for real? I’m already receding i dont wany anything more to make more hair fall ._.
She was using too strong of a dose. Start with 20mg/day and work your way up/down. I got started on 80mg/day which was far too much. It made my skin peel and my joints ache.

I have less severe acne than you and tretinoin is not enough for me. I have done one prescribed course of accutane after which the acne came back.

Now I buy pharma grade accutane from steroid websites and microdose it on a continuous basis as per this study: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4009746/
View attachment 311252
I think i will try a more mild treatment before i hop on accutane. As i said, my skin is super sensitive to the things i eat. When i was on a low carb diet, doing fasting, eating veggies, my skin was good.

I’ll try that again, fasting and lower carb intake and no sugar, along with basic skincare routine and tretinoin.
Op did u run minox game?
Yes i used minox for a while and i’m still using actually. It made me grow a beard, but i’m still using it to make it grow more and get fuller and thicker.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
I think i will try a more mild treatment before i hop on accutane. As i said, my skin is super sensitive to the things i eat. When i was on a low carb diet, doing fasting, eating veggies, my skin was good.

I’ll try that again, fasting and lower carb intake and no sugar, along with basic skincare routine and tretinoin.
Ok bro. Just as long as you understand that accutane is safe and very effective.

• +1
Yes i used minox for a while and i’m still using actually. It made me grow a beard, but i’m still using it to make it grow more and get fuller and thicker.
It won't give u a full beard, i used it for over a year without getting a full beard, but it did rape my skin elasticity

Yes. Accutane is a nuclear vitamin A. You basically overdose on vitamin A and those are the results
It won't give u a full beard, i used it for over a year without getting a full beard, but it did rape my skin elasticity
So minoxidil collagen rape is real?

It depends on the person. If you have the genetics for it, you can. Problem with my beard is that the hair is too fine instead of thick

Nah i shaved with a hairtrimmer in an attempt to get a stubble.
Thank goodness it looked abominable jfl, but to fix ur problem it seems severe so accutane is prolly the way

View attachment 311202
View attachment 311203View attachment 311205View attachment 311206
Im currently on roccutane. You need to get blood sampled (4months time span first time) to see if it doesn't have a bad affect on your liver. The side effects are really not that bad at all. Only things i have, my lips are really dry (i use vaseline for that, after waking up and before going to bed), also my eyes get dry especially with contacts so wash water your eyes regularly. Those are the only side effectas i have and theyre really easy to be dealt with. Accutane really is amazing if you look at before and afters. Lets hope we both get rid of it buddy
Hair doesnt fall out because of accutane

• +1
Thank goodness it looked abominable jfl, but to fix ur problem it seems severe so accutane is prolly the way
Oh i just read it again that actually is my current beard LMAO. It was a lot bigger before, and i shaved a bit to try a stubble look. Does it look that bad? Cmon

• +1
Reactions: Xander578
Oh i just read it again that actually is my current beard LMAO. It was a lot bigger before, and i shaved a bit to try a stubble look. Does it look that bad? Cmon
Yes trim it till it covers more skin then u can grow it jfl

• +1
STUNT YOUR GROWTH NOW.

I can get you a link if you need one.
I FUCKING TOOK ACCUTANE WHEN I WAS 15, NOW IT MAKES SENSE WHY I’M A MANLET, FUCKING JEWS.

ALSO, IF ANYTHING MY SKIN LOOKED BETTER BEFORE ACCUTANE, JFL.

IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO TO REVERSE OR AT LEAST MINIMIZE THE DAMAGE CAUSED BY ACCUTANE, HELP ME OUT SON.

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
I FUCKING TOOK ACCUTANE WHEN I WAS 15, NOW IT MAKES SENSE WHY I’M A MANLET, FUCKING JEWS.

IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO TO REVERSE OR AT LEAST MINIMIZE THE DAMAGE CAUSED BY ACCUTANE, HELP ME OUT SON.
Riencarnate

• WTF
Reactions: her

eh probably not.

• WTF
Reactions: her
my skin is worst

eh probably not.
WHY MY LIFE IS SO FUCKED UP, SON? WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS SUFFERING? I ALWAYS TREATED EVERYONE NICELY. SOMETIMES I REALLY WONDER IF THERE’S A GOD.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sloopnoob, Deleted member 2788 and Deleted member 2756