I'm trying to blackpill my best friend, but he still denies reality, jfl.

CopeAndRope

CopeAndRope

Maxillophiliac
As a last resort, I sent him a gif of me where I look a sub 5psl and morphed straight into a hyper-realistic 7psl.

He couldn't deny the second person I was morphed into was much much much better aesthetically than the current me, but still, he said that the second person is a "loser" and a fake person that cheated to get his looks :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Fucking unbelievable.

When (and if) I'm gonna ascend to my 7psl morphed version, I'm gonna blast his "reality" into oblivion.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, turkproducer and 3 others
As a last resort, I sent him a gif of me where I look a sub 5psl and morphed straight into a hyper-realistic 7psl.

He couldn't deny the second person I was morphed into was much much much better aesthetically than the current me, but still, he said that the second person is a "loser" and a fake person that cheated to get his looks :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Fucking unbelievable.

When (and if) I'm gonna ascend to my 7psl morphed version, I'm gonna blast his "reality" into oblivion.
just kill him for the sake of humanity theory

Don't bother

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and SikKunt
who cares. let them stay in the dark

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, turkproducer and 2 others

Fucking unbelievable.

Don't lose time with people who deny reality. This is the kind of guy who makes girls confirms, even more, why men are so dumb.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2581
He is right about the cheating part. All looksmaxxers are basically cheating their shitty genetics

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life

Fucking unbelievable.

You should defeat competition, not encourage it.

He is right about the cheating part. All looksmaxxers are basically cheating their shitty genetics
Not like there is other choices if you already tried everything.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and AbandonShip
If improving aestetical features that are sub-par is cheating. Then even going to the gym is "cheating".

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
If improving aestetical features that are sub-par is cheating. Then even going to the gym is "cheating".
Not really. Going to the gym is simulating a lifestyle of our hunter gatherer ancestors by machines. Nothing wrong with that.

Taking medications,supplements etc and getting surgeries to look good is cheating imo.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A and Zygos4Life
Not really. Going to the gym is simulating a lifestyle of our hunter gatherer ancestors by machines. Nothing wrong with that.

Taking medications,supplements etc and getting surgeries to look good is cheating imo.
It's not cheating, because there's no official competition going on, no regulations. So it's just improving and "tweaking" your character irl.

It's not cheating, because there's no official competition going on, no regulations. So it's just improving and "tweaking" your character irl.
Whatever helps you cope.
Good luck

• Hmm...
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Don't be ridiculous. How is coping, improving yourself through surgeries?
You won't understand. I have a different mindset. Kinda hard to explain.

Anyways good luck with your looksmaxing.
Hope you ascend into a chad
giphy.gif

You won't understand. I have a different mindset. Kinda hard to explain.

Anyways good luck with your looksmaxing.
Hope you ascend into a chad
giphy.gif
Thank you, I wish you the same bro.

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
i might blackpill my friend, he saw me browsing this forum today

Yeah like same for girls, they spend 50% of the day looking for cosmetics, makeup and shit everything for look better. Welcome to the world buddy.

Yeah like same for girls, they spend 50% of the day looking for cosmetics, makeup and shit everything for look better. Welcome to the world buddy.
Who's the girl in your avi?