Blackpill I'm trying to blackpill my best friend, but he still denies reality, jfl.

CopeAndRope

CopeAndRope

Maxillophiliac
As a last resort, I sent him a gif of me where I look a sub 5psl and morphed straight into a hyper-realistic 7psl.

He couldn't deny the second person I was morphed into was much much much better aesthetically than the current me, but still, he said that the second person is a "loser" and a fake person that cheated to get his looks :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Fucking unbelievable.

When (and if) I'm gonna ascend to my 7psl morphed version, I'm gonna blast his "reality" into oblivion.

NiBBaCel

NiBBaCel

PSL 8
As a last resort, I sent him a gif of me where I look a sub 5psl and morphed straight into a hyper-realistic 7psl.

He couldn't deny the second person I was morphed into was much much much better aesthetically than the current me, but still, he said that the second person is a "loser" and a fake person that cheated to get his looks :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Fucking unbelievable.

When (and if) I'm gonna ascend to my 7psl morphed version, I'm gonna blast his "reality" into oblivion.
just kill him for the sake of humanity theory

Rasputin

Rasputin

Gold

Fucking unbelievable.

Don't lose time with people who deny reality. This is the kind of guy who makes girls confirms, even more, why men are so dumb.

A

AbandonShip

Zephir
He is right about the cheating part. All looksmaxxers are basically cheating their shitty genetics

TheMewingBBC

TheMewingBBC

Fuck PSL

Fucking unbelievable.

You should defeat competition, not encourage it.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Grammarmaxxer.
He is right about the cheating part. All looksmaxxers are basically cheating their shitty genetics
Not like there is other choices if you already tried everything.

CopeAndRope

CopeAndRope

Maxillophiliac
If improving aestetical features that are sub-par is cheating. Then even going to the gym is "cheating".

A

AbandonShip

Zephir
If improving aestetical features that are sub-par is cheating. Then even going to the gym is "cheating".
Not really. Going to the gym is simulating a lifestyle of our hunter gatherer ancestors by machines. Nothing wrong with that.

Taking medications,supplements etc and getting surgeries to look good is cheating imo.

CopeAndRope

CopeAndRope

Maxillophiliac
Not really. Going to the gym is simulating a lifestyle of our hunter gatherer ancestors by machines. Nothing wrong with that.

Taking medications,supplements etc and getting surgeries to look good is cheating imo.
It's not cheating, because there's no official competition going on, no regulations. So it's just improving and "tweaking" your character irl.

A

AbandonShip

Zephir
It's not cheating, because there's no official competition going on, no regulations. So it's just improving and "tweaking" your character irl.
Whatever helps you cope.
Good luck

A

AbandonShip

Zephir
Don't be ridiculous. How is coping, improving yourself through surgeries?
You won't understand. I have a different mindset. Kinda hard to explain.

Anyways good luck with your looksmaxing.
Hope you ascend into a chad
giphy.gif

CopeAndRope

CopeAndRope

Maxillophiliac
You won't understand. I have a different mindset. Kinda hard to explain.

Anyways good luck with your looksmaxing.
Hope you ascend into a chad
giphy.gif
Thank you, I wish you the same bro.

godsmistake

godsmistake

why was I not made of stone like thee?
i might blackpill my friend, he saw me browsing this forum today

Rasputin

Rasputin

Gold

Yeah like same for girls, they spend 50% of the day looking for cosmetics, makeup and shit everything for look better. Welcome to the world buddy.

CopeAndRope

CopeAndRope

Maxillophiliac
Yeah like same for girls, they spend 50% of the day looking for cosmetics, makeup and shit everything for look better. Welcome to the world buddy.
Who's the girl in your avi?