I’m trying to find god again

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

Kraken
This reality can’t be explained without the existence of a god.

I have a christian friend and will join the next church meeting with him.

Subhuman atheist trying to find all reasons to deny it, but deep down they’re insecure about it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: i_love_roosters, ss07, Aero and 6 others
even if there is a god its not a moral god for the simple fact that we did not choose to be born therefor no rules should apply

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs and moreroidsmoredates
Where did you last see him?

@i_love_roosters

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
even if there is a god its not a moral god for the simple fact that we did not choose to be born therefor no rules should apply
If there is a god, he'd determine the morality of existence.

He could give you aids for no reason at all and that'll be moral.

Subhuman atheist trying to find all reasons to deny it, but deep down they’re insecure about it.
A god not THE god

• +1
Reactions: Acion
This doesn’t make sense.
oh yes it does. to participate in any game and abide by the rules you must first give consent. non of us were given a preview to our life we just got popped out.

oh yes it does. to participate in any game and abide by the rules you must first give consent. non of us were given a preview to our life we just got popped out.
So?
Just because we were born a certain way it means there must be no god, because we didn’t give consent?

That’s not how it works.

So?
Just because we were born a certain way it means there must be no god, because we didn’t give consent?

That’s not how it works.
im saying there might be a god but hes not a moral god and therefore following rules is only for midwits. if someone forced you to play a sport you dont like and play by the rules you'd say fuck no i didnt consent to this. same thing here.

im saying there might be a god but hes not a moral god and therefore following rules is only for midwits. if someone forced you to play a sport you dont like and play by the rules you'd say fuck no i didnt consent to this. same thing here.
A moral God implies the happenings on there 3rd dimension are relevant to the sprititual constitution of your soul

If you possessed a weak sould which was dompanergic and addicted to earth

It could not ascend to a higher place, and if completely rotten, perhaps you'll be pulled into the second

Another way of saying heaven and hell.

To think of God a single individual will never work, you have to see it as a system of souls to anywhere.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
A moral God implies the happenings on there 3rd dimension are relevant to the sprititual constitution of your soul

It could not ascend to a higher place, and if completely rotten, perhaps you'll be pulled into the second

To think of God a single individual will never work, you have to see it as a system of souls to anywhere.
sorry but im not reading allat, you literally fell for Acions woo woo magic shit. youre probably some teenager

• JFL
sorry but im not reading allat, you literally fell for Acions woo woo magic shit. youre probably some teenager
Jfl I got none of that from acion

Man in the sky pilled it seems :ROFLMAO:

• +1
https://looksmax.org/threads/god-is-common-sense.975553/

You should check out this post. I have a different approach than most. But as a person who grew up in a Christian household, my years of life leads me to this perspective more than others. The subject is complex and i think a lot of people really miss that point.

• +1
Reactions: Acion and truthhurts
Jfl I got none of that from acion

Man in the sky pilled it seems :ROFLMAO:
not this but birthday readings or something idk what it is and not tryna find out

• +1

reality doesnt have to be explained. this world is as meaningless as it gets

not this but birthday readings or something idk what it is and not tryna find out
I got not shit from acion faggot you have no idea what you're talking about

The extent of my chat with acion was theorizing and hearing his worldview

Hearing him say he talks to the beyond and shit :what:

And not involving myself with that :ROFLMAO:

I do numerology with 1=this, 2=that

And literally use a calculator, its just knowledge and a decent IQ no magic

Good you know there is a God personally im Muslim but i admire any open minded individual with a legitimate faith in God and God fearing morals and values

I got not shit from acion faggot you have no idea what you're talking about

The extent of my chat with acion was theorizing and hearing his worldview

Hearing him say he talks to the beyond and shit :what:

And not involving myself with that :ROFLMAO:

I do numerology with 1=this, 2=that

And literally use a calculator, its just knowledge and a decent IQ no magic
well then he lied to me

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
  • +1

My fault didn’t know I joined philosophy.org

How niggas are actin in this thread
73486665-statue-en-marbre-de-l-ancien-philosophe-grec-socrate-acad%C3%A9mie-d-ath%C3%A8nes-gr%C3%A8ce.jpg

Thinker-Auguste-Rodin-Museum-Paris-1904.jpg

Last edited:
  • JFL
i cannot possibly believe such a perfect entity purposely created such a rotten world.

@Acion :what:

What's going on here?
This nigga was asking me to prove that magick is real by getting rich. Then he asked me to talk about my magickal results. I then told him that he can get proof in the form of a reading from you.

• JFL
This nigga was asking me to prove that magick is real by getting rich. Then he asked me to talk about my magickal results. I then told him that he can get proof in the form of a reading from you.
Lmao nvm :ROFLMAO:

God isn’t real

go study theology and talk to people who have mastered it not forum retards thats what i do

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
go study theology and talk to people who have mastered it not forum retards thats what i do
I don’t even take these retards seriously on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
ive been studying theology at school and its so interesting and made me very confident in my belief
You christian?

religions are to control people.

• +1
Reactions: Acion
Having a dumb positive stance on god or religiosity and offending those who are not like you is like cheat code on this forum..

You get dozens of reactions and replies with people agreeing with you or not :lul:

ive been studying theology at school and its so interesting and made me very confident in my belief
Real spirituality has nothing to do with theology

I have a christian friend and will join the next church meeting with him
Mirin hard! You're on the right path :y'all:. You've realized atheism is cucked and dumb. Reminds me of myself from 8 years ago when I came to the same conclusion and started seeking God