I’m trying to learn more about my PSL and facial ratios. Could you help me analyze my proportions, harmony, and what I could realistically do

D

DripInferno

Iron
Joined
Jan 17, 2026
Posts
164
Reputation
26
1000006140
1000004178
1000006130
 
  • +1
Reactions: I need a new face
attach a picture of your side profile
 
its over
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Glorious King, Buterman and compost_
What does dnr mean and it's definitely not AI if I looked good as it can be AI I wouldnt be here asking for advice lol
dnr is do not read or did not read i mean also u wrote it wtih ai
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20261001_175543_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20261001_175543_Photos.jpg
    366.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20261001_175437_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20261001_175437_Photos.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20260607_102631_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20260607_102631_Photos.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 0

Similar threads

noPFL
Replies
4
Views
61
gan21
gan21
21diorsavagee
Replies
10
Views
88
21diorsavagee
21diorsavagee
B
Replies
13
Views
197
biomedstudent
B
gb873
Replies
13
Views
241
horseman
horseman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top