I’m trying to save my brother from getting braces with rubberbands

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
My brother is scheduled to get rubber bands and braces in like 2 weeks. He has a slightly overbite and overjet. I told him not to get rubber bands because it will recess his face. He’s blackpilled on looks so he understands this and doesn’t want them now. He has nice facial development, but his lower jaw is slightly recessed.

I told my parents to not let him get rubber braces but my mom was like “oh no! the orthodontist knows what they’re talking about!” Typical bluepilled mom.

My brother has a very nice maxilla and I don’t want his face to be recessed after the braces (he has to wear the braces for 1.5 years and rubberbands for like 1 year). I’m gonna try to blackpill my parents into making him get jaw surgery, what surgery would he need? BSSO? Double jaw?

@SayNoToRotting @CopeAndRope @OwlGod

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: shibo, Amnesia, Kosidius and 20 others
respect bro, good on you for helping your brother even though it might be hard and people will think you are strange for doing it.
Wish i had a brother like you

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Deleted member 275, Kosidius and 20 others
welcome back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Looksmax lives rent free in your head faggot welcome back nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 1464, Amnesia and 6 others
Your only option is to handcuff him to a chair and brutally blackpill him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and HighIQcel
welcome back
Only for now. I’m not letting my brother or family do this. I already told my mom off for letting him have antidepressants at his young age and now he’s off of them and doing a lot better.

Only for now. I’m not letting my brother or family do this. I already told my mom off for letting him have antidepressants at his young age and now he’s off of them and doing a lot better.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 470 and 6 others
Your only option is to handcuff him to a chair and brutally blackpill him
He’s already blackpilled on aesthetics. He doesn’t want the braces now because I told him rubberbands will “drag his face back.”

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
Lol at @didntreadlol liking the post in the OP even though he wasn't tagged in it

What a cuckold

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Jagged0, TheMewingBBC and 6 others
He’s already blackpilled on aesthetics. He doesn’t want the braces now because I told him rubberbands will “drag his face back.”
Ask ortha for alternatives

He's back, @Bobbu flay, @cocainecowboy, @Amnesia, @Titbot, he's back you guys.
He'd prolly need BSSO, or IMDO as an alternative.

• +1
Lol at @didntreadlol liking the post in the OP even though he wasn't tagged in it

What a cuckold
keep coping you fucking eurotrash fernando gay negro escargot eating ass long midface having ass recessed maxilla ass. narrow palate ass. down swing ass. hook nose ass. ignorant ass. gay negro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CogSciProf, TheMewingBBC, Zygos4Life and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 2846
He's back, @Bobbu flay, @cocainecowboy, @Amnesia, @Titbot, he's back you guys.
He'd prolly need BSSO, or IMDO as an alternative.
BSSO for an overbite? I’m a retard when it comes to jaw surgeries ngl. Is a maxio facial surgeon the type of surgeon I would go to for these surgeries?

@PrettyBoyMaxxing is Bobbu planning on returning at all?

if you wear braces for overjet then you recess your maxilla?
orthodontist needs death tbh

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
if you wear braces for overjet then you recess your maxilla?
orthodontist needs death tbh
Yes. That’s what he has, overjet and overbite. Ortho said he needs rubber bands.

• JFL
tell him to make an account, its either this or in 5years incels .co

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Kosidius, TheMewingBBC and Deleted member 2846
My brother is scheduled to get rubber bands and braces in like 2 weeks. He has a slightly overbite and overjet. I told him not to get rubber bands because it will recess his face. He’s blackpilled on looks so he understands this and doesn’t want them now. He has nice facial development, but his lower jaw is slightly recessed.

I told my parents to not let him get rubber braces but my mom was like “oh no! the orthodontist knows what they’re talking about!” Typical bluepilled mom.

My brother has a very nice maxilla and I don’t want his face to be recessed after the braces (he has to wear the braces for 1.5 years and rubberbands for like 1 year). I’m gonna try to blackpill my parents into making him get jaw surgery, what surgery would he need? BSSO? Double jaw?

@SayNoToRotting @CopeAndRope @OwlGod
Same thing with mine, except I am 18 and living with my gf while my mother is a ball breaker and won't even let me see my little brother (like we're a divorced couple, lol). I hope you convince them, even though I'm not Christian, I'm still going to pray for you and your brother man.

• +1
I've been wearing rubber bands for the past year ffs
I'm already recessed since birth though so whatever they've been doing It's not like I've gone from good to bad. I'll need to get surgeries to correct my whole face anyway.

• So Sad
Reactions: Zygos4Life
https://orthotropics.com/find-orthotropics/ You can try this first.

Or find an Orthodontist/Dentist around you who is airway/tmj friendly. Have a consultation and let them know about your concerns.

Jaw Surgery could definitely be an option but it is extremely expensive and immersive. You may have to look into Medical tourism.

Good luck OP.
We are looking at orthognathic surgery right now.

The type of surgery that you said wouldn't seems correct for him because of his overbite, he need to talk with a orthodontic.

Tell him that if he wears rubber bands, he'll reach age 30+ and end up like your old acquaintance SurgerySoon (I had braces w/rubber braces from age 16-19)

• JFL
The type of surgery that you said wouldn't seems correct for him because of his overbite, he need to talk with a orthodontic.
He needs his lower jaw to be moved forward. This would make his whole jaw be more forward and line up with his upper jaw.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Lol you're back. Let's bury the hatchet

keep coping you fucking eurotrash fernando gay negro escargot eating ass long midface having ass recessed maxilla ass. narrow palate ass. down swing ass. hook nose ass. ignorant ass. gay negro
@ibetucnt

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
He needs his lower jaw to be moved forward. This would make his whole jaw be more forward and line up with his upper jaw.

Ah, your right.

Basically BSSO Mandibular Advancement or by the name that I was familiarized Corrective Jaw Surgery

Ah, your right.

Basically BSSO Mandibular Advancement or by the name that I was familiarized Corrective Jaw Surgery

I hope my parents will let my brother do this tbh. I don’t want him to have rubber bands and now he’s worrying about his looks. Faurk

• +1
BSSO for an overbite? I’m a retard when it comes to jaw surgeries ngl. Is a maxio facial surgeon the type of surgeon I would go to for these surgeries?
Yessir youd go to maxillofacial surgeon.

• +1
Will have a long time to you keep him away from braces, I think he only will be able of doing any surgery at 18~21
Shit you’re right. I don’t think he can get jaw surgery as a minor unless it’s super fucked tbh. He may just have to do the braces then jaw surgery later.

• +1
Shit you’re right. I don’t think he can get jaw surgery as a minor unless it’s super fucked tbh. He may just have to do the braces then jaw surgery later.

This might be your solution. It can be performed on teenagers.

• +1
My disgusting profile chin was cause by braces? If so im raging

Welcome back bro

You’re back, just like expected.

@OwlGod do you think his maxilla would get recessed if he were to get rubber bands? He has nice forward growth tbh. He’s not recessed in the midface at all.

I don't think that braces make someone recessed, what I see at least by what I know is that this stunt the growth, this will not really makes recessed, recessed Is a different thing.
That’s what they all initially say.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and LordNorwood
I don't think that braces make someone recessed, what I see at least by what I know is that this stunt the growth, this will not really makes recessed, recessed Is a different thing.

View attachment 177233
Okay well there’s been multiple people here and on different sites saying that braces will pull your face back and shit. He has a very good maxilla so I highly doubt it will happen to him. But the problem is the JAW BONE, not the teeth which braces fix.

Is this you @preetyboymaxing. Also look at my lean max ascension

Attachments

• 322C6F49-A022-4DA6-B39E-77A5BF08F249.jpeg
    322C6F49-A022-4DA6-B39E-77A5BF08F249.jpeg
    40.6 KB · Views: 20
  • FF818910-65C8-4030-99FF-2452214D096F.jpeg
    FF818910-65C8-4030-99FF-2452214D096F.jpeg
    23.7 KB · Views: 20
  • FDA64A1B-E0ED-44CF-AAE3-79D17E3006B8.jpeg
    FDA64A1B-E0ED-44CF-AAE3-79D17E3006B8.jpeg
    55.5 KB · Views: 21
  • 890F09D8-2347-4E92-A489-04A82AE4934A.jpeg
    890F09D8-2347-4E92-A489-04A82AE4934A.jpeg
    40.7 KB · Views: 21
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Petsmart, Luke LLL and prgfromnl
Okay well there’s been multiple people here and on different sites saying that braces will pull your face back and shit. He has a very good maxilla so I highly doubt it will happen to him. But the problem is the JAW BONE, not the teeth which braces fix.

There's literally no sense In braces making the face recessed, at least using my fucked logic/brain, this is the difference between recessed and forward

345tgf

I really can't see how this can happen, but even If yes or not, still a fact that braces will stop the potential growth In the face.

• +1