OrbitMax
Platinum
- Joined
- Mar 31, 2026
- Posts
- 1,165
- Reputation
- 963
Crazy title ik but it was Halloween and sum random guy had one of those dinosaurs costumes on and I tripped on its tail. In front of the whole school. Genuine ropefuel 
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
original sentenceCrazy title ik but it was Halloween and sum random guy had one of those dinosaurs costumes on and I tripped on its tail. In front of the whole school. Genuine ropefuel![]()
dnr do u sendhey bro i also can’t sleep
been laying awake for 5 hours
been thinking alot
lets try to sleep together
i’ll put my phone away and you too
im lonely asf all the time so it might genuinely help
thats my line!dnr do u send
Gng I was 13 and dumbDressing up as a fucking toilet is embarrassing.
Ur a slave. And u have no respect for yourself.
That’s better thanGng I was 13 and dumb
Nah I was a 13 year old jester tbhThat’s better than
I thought this was a recent story