I’m turning 39 in a week. Never had a girlfriend.

Tabula Rasa

Tabula Rasa

Supreme Overlord of Japsterdam
You know those dumb caricatures that people usually post on the internet to insult someone? Overweight, greasy, balding or bald male? Yeah, that’s me. Look, I was somewhat fit and not obese in my late 20’s, but obviously following the course of my life and all, everything just turns to shit eventually. It doesn’t help with childhood trauma, being sexually abused by older relatives as a child and a young teen. I live alone as a NEET, in my early 30’s, I made the fortunate decision to get government support for mental illness/disability child abuse and trauma apparently counts so it was a relatively quick and easy process. Nowadays, I’ve basically given up on life, but I guess I would appreciate some birthday wishes in this thread on this forum filled with young’ins.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik01, aspiringexcel, wollet2 and 15 others
Happy birthday unc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, NotoriousLoser, xolincs and 4 others
How did you expect your life was going to be during your early 20s in regards to women?

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Danish_Retard, NoseProphecy and 1 other person
How did you expect your life was going to be during your early 20s in regards to women?
Honestly, I lived in a place where there wasn’t much opportunity to meet women. Coupled with my mental trauma and ugly countenance, I never really had a chance.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, Danish_Retard, NoseProphecy and 2 others
Happy birthday 🎂 🎂 🎂

• +1
Reactions: Jova, NoseProphecy, silencio and 1 other person
Honestly, I lived in a place where there wasn’t much opportunity to meet women. Coupled with my mental trauma and ugly countenance, I never really had a chance.
I'm guessing though you still had aspirations and some sort of minimal roadmap of where you saw things going in that regard, even if it was unrealistic ain't it?

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and Tabula Rasa
Damn that sucks. If you could change anything different from your twenties, what would it be?

• +1
Happy birthday :heart::incel:

• +1
Damn that sucks. If you could change anything different from your twenties, what would it be?
Just be lucky in the genetic dice roll. There’s nothing really else to it.

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, Luffymaxxing and N1666
👍🏻

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-27-12-26-47-21_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12~2.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-27-12-26-47-21_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12~2.jpg
    347.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Detective, Luffymaxxing, Tabula Rasa and 1 other person
I remember when I was obese at ~13 years old and thinking I was gonna be unable to lose weight the rest of my life and just kind of thinking that I'd never get with a woman in my life.

Now I'm 20 and haven't proven 13 yo me wrong but at least I'm not fat anymore...

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
is this from reddit?

nigga ur 39 and u have mymy as your avi

• +1
Reactions: KIVVV and Tabula Rasa
You know those dumb caricatures that people usually post on the internet to insult someone? Overweight, greasy, balding or bald male?
Like these ones?
Screenshot_2023-03-16_at_2.45.49_PM_480x480.png
29b.jpg
fedora-typing.png

• +1
bro is 2.5 times older than me absolutely crazy

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Gonthar
I actually thought you were around my age early 20s ish or in your teens.

• So Sad
You know those dumb caricatures that people usually post on the internet to insult someone? Overweight, greasy, balding or bald male? Yeah, that’s me. Look, I was somewhat fit and not obese in my late 20’s, but obviously following the course of my life and all, everything just turns to shit eventually. It doesn’t help with childhood trauma, being sexually abused by older relatives as a child and a young teen. I live alone as a NEET, in my early 30’s, I made the fortunate decision to get government support for mental illness/disability child abuse and trauma apparently counts so it was a relatively quick and easy process. Nowadays, I’ve basically given up on life, but I guess I would appreciate some birthday wishes in this thread on this forum filled with young’ins.
Come to the east, and you'll find yourself a beautiful, feminine, teenage wife in the blink of an eye. Just bring a few thousand dollars, visit a poor village, negotiate with the girl's father, exchange the money, and presto – as simple as purchasing an iPhone.

• JFL
Wizardom soon OP, we are looking forward to your awakening

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and Tabula Rasa
Man imma send you a pm to give u some birthday wishes once u have it and don't take shit here to heart, sad to read this.
Did you ever think about doing therapy? I know people here are retarded about it, but it's a valid option and u'd have someone to speak to about ur problems u know

Man imma send you a pm to give u some birthday wishes once u have it and don't take shit here to heart, sad to read this.
Did you ever think about doing therapy? I know people here are retarded about it, but it's a valid option and u'd have someone to speak to about ur problems u know
shitpost

Nah man, I've meant it by heart. U can straight up tell them that you don't want their shit advice, u just want someone to listen to you and your problems.
You gotta start somewhere if you wanna have a chance of living normally again.

Nah man, I've meant it by heart. U can straight up tell them that you don't want their shit advice, u just want someone to listen to you and your problems.
You gotta start somewhere if you wanna have a chance of living normally again.
no this thread is a shitpost. lol

no this thread is a shitpost. lol
Man are you fucking kidding me

wanted to be a positivecel and got fucked for it, it's over
time to a become neet who never had a girlfriend and turns 39 in a week :incel:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff and Tabula Rasa
Bhai we r same age and have v similar lives

• Woah