I’m Turning Out Autistic

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
Since i’m not talking to anyone anymore and only posting here (not even family, friends, co workers) im starting to not feel the need for social interaction anymore.

This is bad, truly bad since i don’t wanna become less NT than i already am.

The receptionist today and yesterday asked me if i was ok cuz i did not open my mouth 1 time (mewing) and i didn’t talk to anyone. I told yes and i was just tired but in reality i just don’t feel the need to socialize anymore.

Thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, romanstock and chosen-one
The receptionist today and yesterday asked me if i was ok cuz i did not open my mouth 1 time (mewing) and i didn’t talk to anyone. I told yes and i was just tired but in reality i just don’t feel the need to socialize anymore.
i do this most days and noone says anything jfl

My argument is.

What’s the point of socializing if you’re just gonna be judged and laughed on for being ugly in subtle ways. Ascend first.

And if you hang w uglier ppl they will just try to bring you down. Like here all the currycells are the ugliest so they downrate everyone and just worship trad celeb chads

Last edited:
My argument is.

What’s the point of socializing if you’re just gonna be judged and laughed on for being ugly in subtle ways.

And if you hang w uglier ppl they will just try to bring you down. Like here all the currycells are the ugliest so they downrate everyone and just worship trad celeb chads
i’m not ugly that’s the point.
I’m above average in looks

i’m not ugly that’s the point.
I’m above average in looks
Bro ur so snide and bitchy in ur tone welcome to my ignore disgusting ramirezcel. W a AVI like that ur def ugly af only ugly weirdos worship random spick serial killers KYS

Last edited:
Bro ur so snide and bitchy in ur tone welcome to my ignore disgusting ramirezcel. W a AVI like that ur def ugly af only ugly weirdos worship random spick serial killers KYS
are you fucking dumb? that not ramirez…wtf

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Not that far gone but getting there for sure. I can feel my NTness deteriorating
i ordered phenibut, i’ll see what that does…

Since i’m not talking to anyone anymore and only posting here

Hmm. Ain't no sound like you ain't no talking to nobody. Ain't no receptionists asking me if I'm okay.

• JFL

if this is what you look like, you could slay whole europe even at 5'6

• JFL