I'm ugly?

D

Deleted member 3041

Kraken
Yesterday some girls run away from me in clubs. I think I'm hideous for girls run away

Attachments

• 357170-ebb0886b54c0d2f58f768f314d63dd1f.mp4
    4.6 MB
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, sergeant blackpill, ChristianChad and 17 others
you look like one of those she’ll shocked soldiers from ww1

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 9890, .👽. and 8 others
you look chad but there's something wrong with your face that gives off a weird vibe.

• +1
Reactions: bankrolls, noprogressno and Deleted member
fix your expression before I fix if for you ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725, Merćer, Fear and 2 others
fix your expression before I fix if for you ngl
fr the expression makes him look like a rapist/pedophile, but he's still a gigamogger nonetheless.

• +1
Reactions: Umbra, Deleted member and noodlelover
fr the expression makes him look like a rapist/pedophile, but he's still a gigamogger nonetheless.
looks like he'd rape you with zero expression on his face, while he puts his massive hand around your mouth and tells you to quit it with your quiet crying and sniffling.

scary dude

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member
looks like he'd rape you with zero expression on his face, while he puts his massive hand around your mouth and tells you to quit it with your quiet crying and sniffling.

scary dude
how to fix my expression? i have severe depression

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, .👽., Deleted member 14957 and 4 others
I'm fatter now this video was when I was lean . I have to lose weight again. fat men is repulsive for women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and Deleted member
how to fix my expression? i have severe depression
I don't know the answer to either of those questions, but you are "muy masculino" as the french would say, good luck in your future endeavors

I don't know the answer to either of those questions, but you are "muy masculino" as the french would say, good luck in your future endeavors
i know that i'm too masculine wish i had some more feminine characteristics. its over

• JFL
i know that i'm too masculine wish i had some more feminine characteristics. its over
You’re not too masculine you just have a crazy facial expression
Look in the mirror and try to fix it

How can I become more feminine? Is this possible?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14957 and Deleted member
You’re not too masculine you just have a crazy facial expression
Look in the mirror and try to fix it
I started taking the medication for schizophrenia recently, it may be that over time I will lose this crazy expression

• So Sad
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member
You're high T med masc mogger :fire:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, n0rthface and Deleted member
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, n0rthface and Deleted member
Work on your game, unironically
The way you approach etc
i never aprouch a girl i have fear of rejection. I have to lose my fear

• So Sad
Ur face looks low iq but not bad looking

• +1
I didn't even approach a girl with mdma

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Elvisandreaa
@n0rthface thots

• Love it
Reactions: n0rthface
Just start wearing sunglasses everywhere to hide your demented gaze

hahahahahahaha i've barely looked at this site for like 2months and this guys still making the same posts

still funniest user though wp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14957
Definitely not hideous. Dark triad looks but creepy facial expressions. You would look way better if you had a muscular ripped physique, you have the face for it, also, when you achieve that, wear clothes that show off your muscles.

jfl yes bro u r ugly as shit

Yesterday some girls run away from me in clubs. I think I'm hideous for girls run away
The way you look at them looks creepy and they got scared.
You aren't ugly but you look unapproachable

this work?
Yes. The guided stuff, teaches you how to meditate.

These are pictures of people before and after 1 week of meditation:

02beforeafterF.jpg

01beforeafterF.jpg

03beforeafterF.jpg

04beforeafterF.jpg

05beforeafter.jpg

06beforeafterF.jpg

07beforeafterF.jpg

08beforeafterF.jpg

You're a very good looking guy already. Fixing your vibe by relaxing with meditation, will improve your life.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Your eye area is uncanny and I'm not sure how to fix that lol

I can tell you are one of those guys who have a bad case of resting bitch face. Also since you aren't Chad, your neutral expression will repel women rather than attract them. I don't think you're ugly though, lack of harmony is your problem.
I guess it is a problem since average = still ugly to most women.

Definitely not hideous. Dark triad looks but creepy facial expressions. You would look way better if you had a muscular ripped physique, you have the face for it, also, when you achieve that, wear clothes that show off your muscles.
I do agree you should try losing weight and gaining more muscle. That COULD help but sometimes I tend to think gym is cope.
If someone doesn't like you when your face is lean, being buff won't change her attraction level as much.

In this video, the girls heartrates raised in the presence of a handsome guy rather than the buff guy

Your eye area is uncanny and I'm not sure how to fix that lol

I can tell you are one of those guys who have a bad case of resting bitch face. Also since you aren't Chad, your neutral expression will repel women rather than attract them. I don't think you're ugly though, lack of harmony is your problem.
I guess it is a problem since average = still ugly to most women.

I do agree you should try losing weight and gaining more muscle. That COULD help but sometimes I tend to think gym is cope.
If someone doesn't like you when your face is lean, being buff won't change her attraction level as much.

In this video, the girls heartrates raised in the presence of a handsome guy rather than the buff guy

False. Stop looking at korean lies.

Well I'm going to put your theory to the test. Going to take either test or dianabol to get a ripped physique at 6'7".

Well I'm going to put your theory to the test. Going to take either test or dianabol to get a ripped physique at 6'7".
Of course do whatever you want. But you'd be better off at least your noob gains in 1 year of serious training and then you can see if steroids are worth it.

It's usually ideal to build your base in 2-3 years as a natural before taking steroids because all the gains you make as a natural are permanent and still remain when you stop taking steroids, as long as your testosterone levels are maintained in the healthy range, but all the gains you make on steroids depend on the steroids you took so you can never stop.

Also, if you start taking steroids in the very beginning, you would need to go through way more cycles because you'd have to do cycles just to get to the level you could have gotten without drugs. Meanwhile, someone who has reached the advanced level naturally in 2-3 years by gaining around 25-30 lbs of muscle, can still gain 10 lbs of muscle in their first cycle, but if you start injecting earlier, your first cycle won't give you more gains.

So many people think that steroids can just magically make you look good but you still have to put in the work to get there, by training as hard as possible and pusing to muscular failure, while also eating enough and sleeping enough, it is only then that you will see results and even on steroids, you will never look as good as Arnold Schwarzennegger, but you could still get huge but it's definitely not necessary to do that to attract women.

TL;DR:
What I'm basically saying here is that you don't need steroids to get a muscular ripped physique that attracts women. Connor Murphy's physique for example, is achievable naturally, Chris Evans' physique from Captain America is also achievable naturally, and Henry Cavill's physique from Ma

What I have noticed in all of the videos that I have seen and what I have seen in real life is that it doesn't take much muscle to impress women, since women are impressed by Hollywood actors who have very little muscle, and they are impressed by average looking guys who have a natural looking physique. And if you go too far, the risk is not that you could get too big but that you could ruin your health only to end up seeing more men checking you out, because that is what tends to happen. Men's bodybuilding standards for aesthetics are way higher than women's so when there is a very big guy, you'll see a lot of guys checking him out and when the guy just has a natural physique, it will be mostly women checking him out.

NO SHIT PPL WILL STARE IF YOU HAVE BIG MUSCLES. DOESN'T MEAN THEY ARE ALWAYS ATTRACTED. EVEN GUYS ARE STARING AT THE MUSCULAR GUYS.

NO SHIT PPL WILL STARE IF YOU HAVE BIG MUSCLES. DOESN'T MEAN THEY ARE ALWAYS ATTRACTED. EVEN GUYS ARE STARING AT THE MUSCULAR GUYS.
Yes, what I have noticed is that the bigger guys on the video that have a subhuman face are usually only stared at by guys, but the guys who are younger and better looking (normie in looks or better) are receiving a lot of attention from women and most of that attention is actually thirst. Of course, straight guys look at them because they are curious but women look at them and smile or make thirst facial expressions, you'd have to be autistic to not be able to notice the difference.

Being gymmaxxed won't ascend you IF you're really short, you're on high amounts of drugs and have the pro bodybuilder look, you have a very ugly face or your muscles aren't proportional at all to each other.

The muscular ripped guys who attract the most women tend to be the ones who have a hollywood physique, not the pro bodybuilders. But even those guys don't have the looks of Chico Lachowski, Sean O Pry or even Chris Hemsworth, Zac Efron or Leonardo DiCaprio. Those guys in the video who get all that thirst from women are normie at best in looks.

What I have noticed also in real life is that the guys who have the most success in bars and clubs with picking up women tend to be the most muscular and of those most muscular, the most successful are the tallest. In other words, your face is never as important as your physique and even your height is less important than your physique but being taller can allow you to mog shorter men who are also muscular. But to even qualify at having casual sex with women who aren't fat, you need to be muscular and ripped and it is a requirement unless you're trying to attract girls between the ages of 14 and 18, those girls won't care as much on average, if you are muscular or not, but older women will care.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Yes. The guided stuff, teaches you how to meditate.

These are pictures of people before and after 1 week of meditation:

02beforeafterF.jpg

01beforeafterF.jpg

03beforeafterF.jpg

04beforeafterF.jpg

05beforeafter.jpg

06beforeafterF.jpg

07beforeafterF.jpg

08beforeafterF.jpg

You're a very good looking guy already. Fixing your vibe by relaxing with meditation, will improve your life.
just improve lighting and make them smile theory

• JFL
just improve lighting and make them smile theory
If you don't see that the Op has an emotionally disturbed vibe you might be autistic. There's nothing wrong with that, some men can't pick up on subtle social cues, and fall somewhere on the spectrum. But women have higher social intelligence than men, and pick up on that instantly.

Smiling won't change your vibe.

If you don't see that the Op has an emotionally disturbed vibe you might be autistic. There's nothing wrong with that, some men can't pick up on subtle social cues, and fall somewhere on the spectrum. But women have higher social intelligence than men, and pick up on that instantly.

Smiling won't change your vibe.
yes I can see that. I can make that facial expression too. And I can also smile like in the after pic and improve lighting. I didn't say their state of mind didn't improve you ad hominem bitch

• JFL
tbh I meant you can't capture the state of mind with pics and can be easily faked physically

I started taking the medication for schizophrenia recently, it may be that over time I will lose this crazy expression
You have schizophrenia is mental illness?

Of course do whatever you want. But you'd be better off at least your noob gains in 1 year of serious training and then you can see if steroids are worth it.

It's usually ideal to build your base in 2-3 years as a natural before taking steroids because all the gains you make as a natural are permanent and still remain when you stop taking steroids, as long as your testosterone levels are maintained in the healthy range, but all the gains you make on steroids depend on the steroids you took so you can never stop.

Also, if you start taking steroids in the very beginning, you would need to go through way more cycles because you'd have to do cycles just to get to the level you could have gotten without drugs. Meanwhile, someone who has reached the advanced level naturally in 2-3 years by gaining around 25-30 lbs of muscle, can still gain 10 lbs of muscle in their first cycle, but if you start injecting earlier, your first cycle won't give you more gains.

So many people think that steroids can just magically make you look good but you still have to put in the work to get there, by training as hard as possible and pusing to muscular failure, while also eating enough and sleeping enough, it is only then that you will see results and even on steroids, you will never look as good as Arnold Schwarzennegger, but you could still get huge but it's definitely not necessary to do that to attract women.

TL;DR: What I'm basically saying here is that you don't need steroids to get a muscular ripped physique that attracts women. Connor Murphy's physique for example, is achievable naturally, Chris Evans' physique from Captain America is also achievable naturally, and Henry Cavill's physique from Ma

What I have noticed in all of the videos that I have seen and what I have seen in real life is that it doesn't take much muscle to impress women, since women are impressed by Hollywood actors who have very little muscle, and they are impressed by average looking guys who have a natural looking physique. And if you go too far, the risk is not that you could get too big but that you could ruin your health only to end up seeing more men checking you out, because that is what tends to happen. Men's bodybuilding standards for aesthetics are way higher than women's so when there is a very big guy, you'll see a lot of guys checking him out and when the guy just has a natural physique, it will be mostly women checking him out.
I already have all my noobie gains. Been lifting for 3 years and started off at 170 lbs and now am 215 lbs. Problem is that I need to be like 250 lbs to have Dolph Lundgren's physique and also very lean which is impossible natty.

A3f1801d b783 46b0 b3a4 0ce46d4e7f73 data

I already have all my noobie gains. Been lifting for 3 years and started off at 170 lbs and now am 215 lbs. Problem is that I need to be like 250 lbs to have Dolph Lundgren's physique and also very lean which is impossible natty.

View attachment 1425407
you are 5 foot six bro