I'm ugly?

Hmm so 1-2 years vigorous enhancement routine and then just maintenance at 1-2 days a week. That would work probably
Yeah. Probably.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18012
Hmm so 1-2 years vigorous enhancement routine and then just maintenance at 1-2 days a week. That would work probably
yes sounds right, maybe decrease to 5 days a week tho, no need to be overenthusiastic

• +1
Be careful. He is a sociopath. He could legit murder you and your entire family and not feel a thing.
dw I have an n word pass

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Korea and LooksOrDeath
I call black guys nigga here but they can't do anything. But tbh I would be scared af of them IRL.
fuck looksmaxxing what do you guys think of daft punk + rhcp

@Korea @Adamantium

• Love it
yes sounds right, maybe decrease to 5 days a week tho, no need to be overenthusiastic
Gaslighting 101.
redditors are such moronic depressive doomers who gatekeep anyone from any actual solutions. I wonder how they don't kill themselves

Screenshot 2022 03 10 02 11 29 54 7a4090f09f6554852d748ee9fd6f40d3

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Gaslighting 101.
redditors are such moronic depressive doomers who gatekeep anyone from any actual solutions. I wonder how they don't kill themselves

View attachment 1583891
I've seen this exact post, he's valid as far as excessive use goes but bitch doesn't have a clue since he didn't even do a single excercise in the first place

They are kind of right though. Dickmaxxing isn't easy and quite risky.
Living is risky. you could get hit by a car today
having a dick doesn't mean you're going to use it, in this hypercompetency clown world if you're not 99th perventile you ain't shit.
Imagine some 4 inch nigga coping about muh injuries to dick. Logic

• JFL
I've seen this exact post, he's valid as far as excessive use goes but bitch doesn't have a clue since he didn't even do a single excercise in the first place
I did gain like 0.25-0.5 inch of length with manual exercises but plateaued after two months.

• +1
Living is risky. you could get hit by a car today
having a dick doesn't mean you're going to use it, in this hypercompetency clown world if you're not 99th perventile you ain't shit.
Imagine some 4 inch nigga coping about muh injuries to dick. Logic
at 4 inches ain't no way you giving a shit about pp injuries

• +1
The thing is your dickmaxxing potential is proportional to you current size. You are never gonna be average at 4 inches even if you dickmaxxed for years.

• +1
wouldn't it be kind of liberating in a twisted way if you were some kind of truecel and had nothing to lose and could do absolutely anything and not give a shit about the consequences?

• JFL
Nah. Sociopaths really do not give af. He'd enjoy seeing either of us get tortured or something.
I get off to the thought of using a virgin girl's blood for a satanic ritual

I get off to the thought of using a virgin girl's blood for a satanic ritual
Nah. Couldn't hurt a fly tbh. I feel sorry for most pakistani girls. They usually end up in abusive marriages with ugly men who rape them.

• Hmm...
wouldn't it be kind of liberating in a twisted way if you were some kind of truecel and had nothing to lose and could do absolutely anything and not give a shit about the consequences?

although

wouldn't it be kind of liberating in an awesome way if you were some kind of chad and had nothing to lose and could do absolutely anything and not give a shit about the consequences?

• +1
Yes.

Also, BBC, Face, and Height.
I'm having a really hard time imagining you as black I imagined you as some smug looking tall hapa nerd tbh ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Korea and LooksOrDeath
I'm having a really hard time imagining you as black I imagined you as some smug looking tall hapa nerd tbh ngl
Odd how he chose korea as his username.

• +1
Damn, I thought I replied.

It would be a tie between orbital decompression or rhino.

Both would ascend you well.
Orbital decompression lol

Autustic digustind and retarded slave

Nah. Couldn't hurt a fly tbh. I feel sorry for most pakistani girls. They usually end up in abusive marriages with ugly men who rape them.
I get off to the thought of raping a virgin and making her obsessed with me

Orbital decompression lol

Autustic digustind and retarded slave
Ain't you that ugly ass curry I had to mog yesterday?

Kinda hard to remember ugly faces.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641 and LooksOrDeath
Yes.

Also, BBC, Face, and Height.
Maybe if I was born a sociopath, I'd understand. But then again you are you and I am me. I guess killing a dude is like stomping on a cockroach for you. I actually like killing insects tbh so I can kinda see where you are coming from.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18012, Korea and LooksOrDeath
Ain't you that ugly ass curry I had to mog yesterday?

Kinda hard to remember ugly faces.
he is dravidian who was bleached

Guess that's what separates you from me.
@LooksOrDeath is the true psychopath he heart reacted my post and then removed it :feelsping:

• JFL
I pray your ugly ass gets the money you need for surgery.
Back to Africa "man", you are useless in our society. Namibia is waiting you disgusting slave retarded shit

• JFL
@LooksOrDeath is the true psychopath he heart reacted my post and then removed it :feelsping:
tbh would be hot if my avi turned out to be a psychopath

• +1
Back to Africa "man", you are useless in our society. Namibia is waiting you disgusting slave retarded shit
India is waiting for you streetshitter.

Rate president of Namibia

Screenshot 2022 03 10 02 30 00 35 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

High trust fine wine dark lookz
@Korea @LooksOrDeath

• +1
India is waiting for you streetshitter.
The guy author of post does not need decompression surgery, you need decompression brain because you are too retarded and slave, you are useless and ugly but i love you in the end 😍

• JFL
The guy author of post does not need decompression surgery, you need decompression brain because you are too retarded and slave, you are useless and ugly but i love you in the end 😍
Bro, if I'm ugly you NEED to commit suicide.