I'm ugly?

Bro, if I'm ugly you NEED to commit suicide.
Ok, i will. Because you are ugly. Accept that, you are NOT gl and also you are black so for you its genetically NEVER BEGAN

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
The guy author of post does not need decompression surgery, you need decompression brain because you are too retarded and slave, you are useless and ugly but i love you in the end 😍
I do need decompression but in spine so I can be 5'9" Stallone height

• +1
Ok, i will. Because you are ugly. Accept that, you are NOT gl and also you are black so for you its genetically NEVER BEGAN
You look so much worse than me.

LMAO. Feels so good to be @Korea.

you mog korea to gandy's ancestors and back facewise

Attachments

• 2572412_IMG_20211008_170353.jpg
    2572412_IMG_20211008_170353.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
4 pages of this shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18012
  • JFL
and here we cope

his looks are 1 in 10 million
Nigga has insane hollow cheeks, blue eyes and dark blonde hair. Looks like Gandy and O'Pry.

• +1
Ya, you look like a Paki. It's over.

• +1
But fr. Korea would get underrated here due to being black.
Likely the opposite. this forum just like.most of the nation thanks to media indoctrination love to ride the BBC carousel and the standards for black.male aesthetics are shockingly low, easy to become Tyrone facially (but impossible to live up to the BBC dream)

• JFL
Likely the opposite. this forum just like.most of the nation thanks to media indoctrination now ride the BBC carousel and the standards for black.male aesthetics are shockingly low, easy to become Tyrone facially (but impossible to live up to the BBC dream)
No it isn't.

It's signifigantly harder to be "Tyrone" than "Chad".

You're getting called ugly in this very thread based on you being Curry alone.

Likely the opposite. this forum just like.most of the nation thanks to media indoctrination love to ride the BBC carousel
agreed
and the standards for black.male aesthetics are shockingly low, easy to become Tyrone facially (but impossible to live up to the BBC dream)
not agreed,blacks almost need cockasian features for good looks. They're failoed by their strange forward growth patterns and noses

Likely the opposite. this forum just like.most of the nation thanks to media indoctrination love to ride the BBC carousel and the standards for black.male aesthetics are shockingly low, easy to become Tyrone facially (but impossible to live up to the BBC dream)
Nope. Legit tyrones get rated normie.

• +1
Reactions: Korea
No it isn't.

i can bet on my life that if you posted some random high tier normie black guy with some ghost account on here users would start screaming Tyrone and bbc halo within 5 minutes

• +1
i can bet on my life that if you posted some random high tier normie black guy with some ghost account on here users would start screaming Tyrone and bbc halo within 5 minutes
Not True.

Ridiculous Statement.

• +1
bbc halo yes
tyrone hard no,

• JFL
No it isn't.

This guy got called LTN by users here:

No way he is below HTN. Tyronelite range tbh.

• Woah
This guy got called LTN by users here:

View attachment 1583927

No way he is below HTN. Tyronelite range tbh.
I would put this at around HTN TBH.

Really good nose & harmony.

If this is your "Tyrone", you'd have a legit orgasm seeing my face.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
are indian girls into indian men or just like the asian foids, they love white men??