I'm very sick

nigtard

nigtard

Everyday I discover something new that is wrong with me like the daily random waves of headaches weren't enough

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and scrunchables
If you put a finger in your butt your headaches will go away

Bbc cum in mouth will cure u

Black magic

I've been cursed since birth every day is worse than the last one
Go to a priest bro maybe you have a generational curse that has been passed down to you from your parents

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Dream99
Called bad genes
Cope its an ancestral or generational curse whatever you call It i have one aswell you need to break the curse somehow

my bloodline cursed yours because 10 generations ago your bloodline was annoying asf and aspie so we cursed you to have illness

Go to a priest bro maybe you have a generational curse that has been passed down to you from your parents
Don’t think it is a curse or anything I’m just extremely unlucky, not everyone is meant to live a good life I wasn’t meant to have good days

Don’t think it is a curse or anything I’m just extremely unlucky, not everyone is meant to live a good life I wasn’t meant to have good days
Constant bad luck IS a sign of a curse bro your healthy falling apart aswell as family members treating you bad getting into constant physical fights too theres many more

Or maybe your family bloodline IS cursed and your the black sheep of the family that needs to break this generational curse