pexy
zoot, zoot and tits
- Joined
- Jan 8, 2025
- Posts
- 3,884
- Reputation
- 7,694
jerry just hit a deer
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
its 3:30pm for me right nowSeems like a normal night bud
Is that season 2 episode 1jerry just hit a deer
yeah haaahahaIs that season 2 episode 1
haha you're lowkey righti simply can’t watch that show it just reeks of low t and cuck vibes
complete sperg voice white incel protagonist with slut sister and weak dad
his redhead oneitis is dating a black guy too this has to be a mockery of west
at least jerry is a boomer so he has a decent looking white wife even if she hates himhaha you're lowkey right
im probably gonna be a jerry in the future
so it stings a little
id take a ltb who actually loves me thats my problemat least jerry is a boomer so he has a decent looking white wife even if she hates him
also memorty is just a zoomer truecel getting cucked by everything and everyone
Do you like to read? I have something you could brain-dead read; if you want it, I'll send it to you in 1 or 2 daysjerry just hit a deer
fairsjerry just hit a deer
yeah sureDo you like to read? I have something you could brain-dead read; if you want it, I'll send it to you in 1 or 2 days
alr bro, you like psychology?yeah sure
yeahalr bro, you like psychology?
I used to watch yt while doomscrolling .org tho i just read whats on the screen and cant hear the YTjerry just hit a deer