Whats worked for yall when quitting doomscrolling/socials?

deceit

deceit

Iron
Joined
Dec 15, 2025
Posts
171
Reputation
75
Ive taken ldar to far and need to quit because I get nothing done. what should I do?
(no deleting it and hoping doesnt work for someone averaging 10hours +)
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: voks and ragingmanlet
Ive taken ldar to far and need to quit because I get nothing done. what should I do?
(no deleting it and hoping doesnt work for someone averaging 10hours +)
Read books and increase iq and stop jerkin your shit
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: voks and ragingmanlet
@ReadBooksEveryday
 
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and ragingmanlet
look like this
294944
 
  • +1
Reactions: deceit
yeah the goal is to replace with reading but its not as easy as said. I haven't


read in well over 7 years
Social media is all a Jewish construct. Unless you’re making money there is no reason to be on it
 
Social media is all a Jewish construct. Unless you’re making money there is no reason to be on it
exactly the point on why I need help getting off it. I have vaped for 6 years and found it easier to quit then tt
 
exactly the point on why I need help getting off it. I have vaped for 6 years and found it easier to quit then tt
Maybe try one of those apps that don’t allow you to use it to ease off of it idk
 
  • +1
Reactions: deceit

Similar threads

pexy
Replies
16
Views
56
JJound
JJound
real_rxz
Replies
6
Views
57
buccalfatremoval
buccalfatremoval
real_rxz
Replies
14
Views
39
NEWBOYO
NEWBOYO
jp212
Replies
25
Views
76
jp212
jp212
eroticerogi
Replies
11
Views
84
eroticerogi
eroticerogi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top