I’m wayyy to self conscious to @ users in threads

Banana ★ 🍌

Banana ★ 🍌

★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Joined
Jul 7, 2025
Posts
4,052
Reputation
6,318
Unless I know it really relates to them I’m way to self conscious and scared to @ anyone in somebody else’s random thread even if we interacted a lot

It makes me feel hella special when I get @ ed at tough

Is this relatable?
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: revelations214, Dydargas_ and -joe
@Nigga looksmaxx @niggerballz_fuckjew

Some relatable users 😍💯😍
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dydargas_ and Banana ★ 🍌
Unless I know it really relates to them I’m way to self conscious and scared to @ anyone in somebody else’s random thread even if we interacted a lot

It makes me feel hella special when I get @ ed at tough

Is this relatable?
same, makes me feel better when someone tags
 
  • +1
Reactions: Banana ★ 🍌, revelations214 and -joe
@ your favorite user rn to get over it
 
  • +1
Reactions: Banana ★ 🍌

Similar threads

ArchangeI
Replies
17
Views
87
Nerogen
Nerogen
Euron
Replies
9
Views
66
jflmeister
jflmeister
alexum
Replies
14
Views
51
Knight
Knight
M
Replies
1
Views
26
Tesarossa
Tesarossa
Troo_
Replies
5
Views
27
mxl4chi1
M

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top