Troo_
Last troocel standing
- Joined
- Mar 23, 2024
- Posts
- 3,776
- Reputation
- 4,605
I remember somewhere i saw that phrase and it changed my perspective a bit
I dont eat a treat if I feel I had enough and instead save it for the me of tomorrow so he can enjoy it
I’m working on sleeping earlier so he can be focused and productive but it’s a WIP I hope he isnt too mad but I dont blame him
Or like working on assignments now so he doesnt have to cram in work later
I dont eat a treat if I feel I had enough and instead save it for the me of tomorrow so he can enjoy it
I’m working on sleeping earlier so he can be focused and productive but it’s a WIP I hope he isnt too mad but I dont blame him
Or like working on assignments now so he doesnt have to cram in work later
