I'm willing to try ANYTHING to grow taller, what should I do

D

Deleted member 23865

Platinum
I'm 5'5 barefoot and turned 20 recently. What are the best ways to try to grow taller? HGH? Stretches? Glucosamine? Vitamin D3, K, K2? Sprints? Relaxin? Testosterone? Seriously, I'm willing to try whatever has a chance of making me grow taller. Idgaf if it's dangerous or expensive, it's impossible to have a normal life in the west if you're below 5'7. So I need to know absolutely everything I can do to maximize my growth before it's definitely too late. I'm pretty sure I'll end up roping in a few years if I don't grow at least an inch or two.

Before you say it's cope, it might be cope but I was a late bloomer and my dad is almost 5'11. My mum is 5'1.5 tho, but still I shouldn't be this short. Also, most men in my family are above avg / tall, and ofc I'm the shortest. So I'm still not going to rope or LDAR, at least as long as there's a small chance of growing

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Deleted member 1901, Sub0 and 1 other person
I'm 5'5 barefoot and turned 20 recently. What are the best ways to try to grow taller? HGH? Stretches? Glucosamine? Vitamin D3, K, K2? Sprints? Relaxin? Testosterone? Seriously, I'm willing to try whatever has a chance of making me grow taller. Idgaf if it's dangerous or expensive, it's impossible to have a normal life in the west if you're below 5'7. So I need to know absolutely everything I can do to maximize my growth before it's definitely too late. I'm pretty sure I'll end up roping in a few years if I don't grow at least an inch or two.

Before you say it's cope, it might be cope but I was a late bloomer and my dad is almost 5'11. My mum is 5'1.5 tho, but still I shouldn't be this short. Also, most men in my family are above avg / tall, and ofc I'm the shortest. So I'm still not going to rope or LDAR, at least as long as there's a small chance of growing
check your growth plates before abusing hgh or anything

go as soon as possible and check them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940 and Danish_Retard
growth plates checked first, if closed limb lengthening

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940 and callisto
that little voice in your head saying there’s hope, it’s lying

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: yirma19, CristianT, ang3l and 10 others
check your growth plates before abusing hgh or anything

go as soon as possible and check them
but when a doctors checks your growth plates, they check the wrists right? idk because I've never have them checked but that's what I've read. From what I know, wrists growth plates are the first or one of the first to close so even if they're closed you can still grow, specially on the spine / torso

growth plates checked first, if closed limb lengthening
but when a doctors checks your growth plates, they check the wrists right? idk because I've never have them checked but that's what I've read. From what I know, wrists growth plates are the first or one of the first to close so even if they're closed you can still grow, specially on the spine / torso

20 and 5'5"? TBH you'll need LL if you want to be tall...Might not be what you want to hear but it is what it is. Check your growth plates with femur or tibia x-ray but if you've stopped growing for a while they're most likely closed and everything except LL at that point is cope cope cope.

• +1
Reactions: callisto, Danish_Retard, VenatorLuparius and 1 other person
that little voice in your head saying there’s hope, it’s lying
probably but I can't be sure, I'm not gonna give up yet

20 and 5'5"? TBH you'll need LL if you want to be tall...Might not be what you want to hear but it is what it is. Check your growth plates with femur or tibia x-ray but if you've stopped growing for a while they're most likely closed and everything except LL at that point is cope cope cope.
I obviously know I'm not going to grow significantly, let alone be tall or even average. I just want to grow one or two inches. I'd be perfectly happy with being 5'7

I obviously know I'm not going to grow significantly, let alone be tall or even average. I just want to grow one or two inches. I'd be perfectly happy with being 5'7
If ur growth plates didn't close aromatherapy inhibitor plus hgh.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 23865
Aromatase *

Stretching in the sleep
sitting on the table with legs hanging down using weight 1 hour a days
just focus on this 2, i guess you could get 2 inches in a year tbh

• +1
Reactions: Sub0

Go to the doctor check growthplates and if they are open use hgh and aromatase inhibitor I guess. Also it is possible to live a normal life under 5‘7 just harder

I can hook you up with a growing taller method that includes microfractures and has gotten results for some people (can’t confirm I haven’t tried it but check out primalaesthetics on ig)

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Currently available. Hgh, ai inhibitor. Spine lengthening (1 to 2 inches) and leg lengthening. That's at least 3 inches and a half I guess. No roping.

Heard some tales years ago about Russians implanting new growth plate not sure if it was larp. Nuclear reprogramming maybe to make the body grow again... there's no available research tho.

Currently available. Hgh, ai inhibitor. Spine lengthening (1 to 2 inches) and leg lengthening. That's at least 3 inches and a half I guess. No roping.

Heard some tales years ago about Russians implanting new growth plate not sure if it was larp. Nuclear reprogramming maybe to make the body grow again... there's no available research tho.
Spine lengthening from that Florida doctor? Heard he messed up some ppls backs

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Jigen and RAITEIII
they can check legs and spine too, you should check them.

wrists close very early anyways, at like 14 for most people

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 19798

Buy my special rubbing oil

Don’t waste your time and money getting growth plates checked. They are most likely closed unless you’ve grown noticeably in the past year. I’m 20 and 5’9 and want to grow 1 more inch to be avg and not feel like a liar (I tell ppl my height in shoes) but it’s most likely not gonna happen. I guess you could try Glucosamine. It can give you like 1-2cm prob.

Hanging, spine-stretching, heelsmashing, bonesmashing the top of your head(don’t do this), blasting HGH, fixing your posture, MSM + Glucosamine + Chondroitin to maintain morning height

LL if none of that is enough

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Repentsinner and Deleted member 1901
Stretching in the sleep
sitting on the table with legs hanging down using weight 1 hour a days
just focus on this 2, i guess you could get 2 inches in a year tbh
How do you stretch while sleeping? And how heavy weights would you recommend?

• +1
Reactions: Sens
How do you stretch while sleeping? And how heavy weights would you recommend?
start with maybe 2 kg and then increase, just like in the gym

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Lonenely sigma and makeme183
alright thank you. Is that really the setup you should use or is there any other more practical ways?lol
it doesn't matter what you use, you also should increase resistance with time, so u can try to do that with resistance bands, make sure u don't go too hard at the beginning

41tbB4UakDL._AC_SY780_.jpg

also look at this vid, it's with time code, this guy has a lot of info, even group in telegram with methods etc, everything for free, he grew from 162 to 170 at ~19-20, to bad u r englishcel jfl

bro the chance of growing is going to be around 0 percent in your case. i cannot say for sure as there is a smaaaall ass probability that you could grow but dont get your hopes up. if you are fine with expensive go the LL AL CL route.

It's finished op, forget about JB's and save up for a LL surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and VenatorLuparius
it doesn't matter what you use, you also should increase resistance with time, so u can try to do that with resistance bands, make sure u don't go too hard at the beginning

41tbB4UakDL._AC_SY780_.jpg

also look at this vid, it's with time code, this guy has a lot of info, even group in telegram with methods etc, everything for free, he grew from 162 to 170 at ~19-20, to bad u r englishcel jfl

I was in a telegram group regarding this new Height increasing method Bunch of lazy Indians JFL.

LL.Everything else is cope.

Even if you wear shoe lifts do LL blast HGH you can never be "tall" if you are 5'5 life is very brutal at 5'5 I have a classmate who is 5'5 and literally nobody respects him and takes him seriously

Are males in your mother side tall? If not then it's probably over, I've seen many cases where dad and mum both were under 5'5" but the kid comes out 5'10" or above just coz the males in mother side were tall

I’m doing LSJL, it’s probably cope though. Stretching spine while sleeping is a good idea, although I haven’t done it yet.

Are males in your mother side tall? If not then it's probably over, I've seen many cases where dad and mum both were under 5'5" but the kid comes out 5'10" or above just coz the males in mother side were tall
they're average

I can hook you up with a growing taller method that includes microfractures and has gotten results for some people (can’t confirm I haven’t tried it but check out primalaesthetics on ig)
aestethic primal's course costs 50 € and he's also said he's going to highly increase the price. It's embarrassing considering that you can't even know the content (might be all well known / cope height increase "techniques" afaik). And yes, he has posted what would be the results of his buyers, but the photos he shared couldn't be sketchier. Apart from the fact that all those photos are easily falsifiable, I've also tried to search one of the person who supposedly bought his course and he is not even followed by Aestethic Primal. I had also asked him to leak some of the accounts / photos of those who supposedly got results, but he didn't reply.

In conclusion the course is not worth it. I'm just going to wait for someone to leak it.

Well do you have short legs and a long torso? If you do, there is hope, so start wageslaving. In 15-20 years you may be able to afford LL surgery and ascend from subhuman to manlet.

If not however, it never began, and you may as well rope :blackpill::feelswhy:.

only LL will work.

aestethic primal's course costs 50 € and he's also said he's going to highly increase the price. It's embarrassing considering that you can't even know the content (might be all well known / cope height increase "techniques" afaik). And yes, he has posted what would be the results of his buyers, but the photos he shared couldn't be sketchier. Apart from the fact that all those photos are easily falsifiable, I've also tried to search one of the person who supposedly bought his course and he is not even followed by Aestethic Primal. I had also asked him to leak some of the accounts / photos of those who supposedly got results, but he didn't reply.

In conclusion the course is not worth it. I'm just going to wait for someone to leak it.
It was leaked already that’s how I got it bro

• +1
Reactions: IvanIvanIvanIvan