I'm working around women, let me tell some things

melvin the cucko

melvin the cucko

all niggers will explode in December 25 - 2026
Joined
Nov 26, 2019
Posts
203
Reputation
236
They work a lot, like multiple jobs and skills, they only talk about men, fucking and spending, and gossip, they are so fake it's nauseous. Backstabbers and cutthroats.

They also spend. Like A LOT. Like they will spend $150 easily every day with most of that being on fast food and sweets.

Most are single because they are unbearable to be around and their biggest obsession is getting some rich loser to commit.

One of them got punched so hard on the face that it left a scar on her right zygo, father of their 10 month baby... A fit girl with breast implants. She's considering going back to the guy lol

If you do all that Looksmaxxing with the only goal of LTR foids, you are up to a big disappointment... That's why I'm nearing 30 and never had a serious relationship:

just imagine all the fucking stress of earning just so she can boldly burn through all your finances not fearing reproach instead knowing you have

no options because you now gave all your vital energy and look ugly while she looks better than ever

literally vampires, but that's what the cattle got coming to it... I've never been in the rat's race, so fuck them, not my problem lol
 
  • +1
Reactions: sonic55555, Resonant and levisko
They work a lot, like multiple jobs and skills, they only talk about men, fucking and spending, and gossip, they are so fake it's nauseous. Backstabbers and cutthroats.

They also spend. Like A LOT. Like they will spend $150 easily every day with most of that being on fast food and sweets.

Most are single because they are unbearable to be around and their biggest obsession is getting some rich loser to commit.

One of them got punched so hard on the face that it left a scar on her right zygo, father of their 10 month baby... A fit girl with breast implants. She's considering going back to the guy lol

If you do all that Looksmaxxing with the only goal of LTR foids, you are up to a big disappointment... That's why I'm nearing 30 and never had a serious relationship:

just imagine all the fucking stress of earning just so she can boldly burn through all your finances not fearing reproach instead knowing you have

no options because you now gave all your vital energy and look ugly while she looks better than ever

literally vampires, but that's what the cattle got coming to it... I've never been in the rat's race, so fuck them, not my problem lol
DNR

Bro please give us a TLDR
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
Dropped on 6th sentence
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal and incomplete
women will always be a pain to be around if you are ugly

However if you are a hot, tall, buff guy then women are your number 1 supporter and biggest cheerleaders
 
DNR

Bro please give us a TLDR
Why don't you go see you can find a big fat nigger's ass to suck on, buddy? I tried my best, stop mocking 😞🤭🤫
 
Why don't you go see you can find a big fat nigger's ass to suck on, buddy? I tried my best, stop mocking 😞🤭🤫
You joined 2019 so I will respectfully decline to answer and move on
 
  • Love it
Reactions: melvin the cucko
You joined 2019 so I will respectfully decline to answer and move on
Oh, he's so respectful... that's just my way of talking, I'm playing with you, babygirl 🤭🤣🤣

I've been around for a while now, even before this forum.
 
  • +1
Reactions: sugarfucker

Similar threads

Clqs
Replies
5
Views
48
Crimx991
Crimx991
S
Replies
25
Views
131
sonic55555
S
Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
11
Views
58
6’7whitechad
6
ragu
Replies
0
Views
10
ragu
ragu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top