I'm worried about gooks (as a white person)

D

Deleted member 50579

Bronze
I feel like if an asian has a mtn base, they can ascend to prettyboy JB slayer with very little effort. I'm talking getting lean and getting a perm.
Take a look at that guy Kinghenry on tiktok. That shit would have never worked as a white person.

In a short visit to Japan I got mogged by so many htn prettyboys it was unbelievable. Of course I "racemogged", but that shit doesnt matter anymore to foids. Whites are too basic anyway.

And then there's height. I'm 6'1 (measured twice on a stadiometer) and most people around my age were my height or just around. What happened to the 5'5 ricecels we all know and love?

Dick size is all we have boyos.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 60224 and Deleted member 30679
Idk what u talking ab bro Japan is full of subhumans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60224, lemonnz, FBl and 4 others
And then there's height. I'm 6'1 (measured twice on a stadiometer) and most people around my age were my height or just around. What happened to the 5'5 ricecels we all know and love?
Sounds like bullshit if youre talking about the slums of tokyo, japs are genuinely midgets (but other asians are indeed 6'1)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32094
Idk what u talking ab bro Japan is full of subhumans
Who are better looking in ypur opinion. Japs or koreans.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
A white man is really complaining about his race in a non smv aspect

Time to sign out. You are all fucking retards who have nothing going for them so pull shit out your ass to make excuses for being an offputting ugly autist in a JBW world to feel better about women being repulsed by you

Go fuck yourself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, Corleone and Goth
my oneitis reposted shit with him in it. I'm devasted im left jerking off alone in my cold room, cum in my underwear.
I keep stroking thinking about how shes rubs her clit at the thought of chad.

I'm alone and empty i feel cold and the last drop of cum is stroked out my tiny penis. I can't jerk off anymore im too worn out and empty, only the thought of my oneitis keeps me going.

My oneitis would never look back after seeing sucha huge dick. Even if i put my small penis in her pussy it would float in air. Because her pussy would be so stretched out after taking chads cock my tiny penis wouldnt even touch the walls of her vagina. Its over my i only have nightmares of my small penis being humiliated by girls.

my life is over.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: FBl and Deleted member 50579
A white man is really complaining about his race in a non smv aspect

Time to sign out. You are all fucking retards who have nothing going for them so pull shit out your ass to make excuses for being an offputting ugly autist in a JBW world to feel better about women being repulsed by you

Go fuck yourself
Incels are like 80% white
Jbw is a cope and a scam
My oneitis chose a SEA manlet over me.

I don't understand what you are worried about

asians have it the worst when it comes to sex appeal lol at this thread

Jbw is a cope and a scam
JBA is the new thing
Just be Asian innit

Jbw is a cope and a scam
ed7b19571cf9255f6c5b9f5632bc84b7.gif

Ive seen other east asians like @shabby890 claim they are not good looking without surgery. They often have tiny eyes and unharmnious features. Apparently Han Chinese and Kinh's are better looking on average but every EA country seems to think they are the best.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, shabby890 and Deleted member 30679
Jbw is a cope and a scam
Its not looks related at all
You whiteboys act soy and autistic as fuck, a sea manlet is the same level as you high inhib faggots

Whites too, if you take care of yourself and go to the gym you're most likely gonna look good

asians have it the worst when it comes to sex appeal lol at this thread
I cant count how many white foids cream over Asian tiktokers in the comments
Over for Copesmax.org

Ive seen other east asians like @shabby890 claim they are not good looking without surgery. They often have tiny eyes and unharmnious features. Apparently Han Chinese and Kinh's are better looking on average but every EA country seems to think they are the best.
Don't get me wrong, ricecels exist and there's plentiful. I just see way too many successful ascensions in which an average looking asian guy switches up his hairs and suddenly becomes worshipped by thousands of Jb's.
Maybe its because of their softer and "safer" features than whites that they can ascend more easily

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Jason Voorhees
Who are better looking in ypur opinion. Japs or koreans.
Excluding surgery I think Japs look better facially because they are literally ancient koreans + Jomon admixture which gives them higher nose bridges, facial hair, double eylids, and other closer to caucasoid features.

But this is also what makes them shorter today

asians don't have that bad imo, if you're normie yeah you can ascend and nowadays asians are trendy

now try being a mutt like me or an arab, or god forbid a jogger. That's when it gets hard.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
"I worry about dem poor people we have nothing over them except our billions of dollars :feelsohgod: "

• JFL
Reactions: URL code
I feel like if an asian has a mtn base, they can ascend to prettyboy JB slayer with very little effort. I'm talking getting lean and getting a perm.
Take a look at that guy Kinghenry on tiktok. That shit would have never worked as a white person.

In a short visit to Japan I got mogged by so many htn prettyboys it was unbelievable. Of course I "racemogged", but that shit doesnt matter anymore to foids. Whites are too basic anyway.

Same exact experience as you bruh, went to tokyo at 6'0 and the guys were literally my height or taller, saw some japanese high school prettyboy mogger that was 6'3 surrounded by foids lmao. The new generation of asian zoomers aren't manlets anymore. its over we don't even have height advantage anymore :feelswhy:

Jbw is a cope and a scam
Wrong on every level

East asia is leading in inceldom, and even in the west whites are the least incel.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
I cant count how many white foids cream over Asian tiktokers in the comments
Over for Copesmax.org
Virtual reality.

Have you considered for a second that when you watch one of these videos and go over the entire comment section, your feed is going to get personalized to show you more of this shit? Plus its all social media comments anyway. This doesnt happen IRL or especially in online dating

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer