imagine actually prefering white women over your own race of women jfl

yeah taylor hill has perfect female eye area, she doesnt have bug eyes

View attachment 2937888View attachment 2937889
335601_medium-optimized-2.jpg
card00178_fr.jpg
first and second pics(right,the stacey) is hyperfem,though tyler hill's are fem still...(unlike asian eyes).

Yes tbh id take a white women cuz it’s what i could get

However if i was chad id 100% be picking a hot ass arab girl or a brown one
You must be brown I guess.

Preferences do not matter since beggars can't be choosers and slavcels on .org are not posting brown insects.
So would you fuck a 0 PSL foid

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Preferences do not matter since beggars can't be choosers and slavcels on .org are not posting brown insects.
And Asians aren’t brown I thought u said since ur a Ricecel ur incel due to pale skin or some bs.

No because it won't make wrists thicker or increase my stature
U wrist mog me fakecel
Slavcels do not post brown female insects*
Bullshit. Slavs worship Asian women and Slavs have a cuckold fetish every single Slav talks about how just be ethnic is law. How muh if ur ethnic u could steal my women but I have to be 6’5 dark Siberian Asian to slay

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel

I WANT THIS AND ONLY THIS,I AM ENDOGAMOUS AND ETHNOCENTRIC.............I LOVE MY CHOCTAW WOMEN

daf44a02ed1a5a3d180e6178d69b1753.png

The probelm is my own race of women are unattractive they look like this
Images 7

I want a pretty white woman

Gettyimages 1151422007 2048x2048

Gettyimages 846727974 2048x2048

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
It makes sense for me to like white women because they love bbc so I can prob pull a stacy as a htn

Some Curry women are v gl
curry women fog white women to hell and back unless abo lookin

thats not the point

the point is you're deriding your own women,your other half,your own blood and twin for a pale ass plain ass cracker bitch

it's pathetic

I will NEVER do that

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and BrahminBoss
curry women fog white women to hell and back unless abo lookin

thats not the point

the point is you're deriding your own women,your other half,your own blood and twin for a pale ass plain ass cracker bitch

it's pathetic

I will NEVER do that
Only the maladjusted NRIs do that

I’m curry / Paki women or death

• Love it
Reactions: yandex99
unless your women are ugly,which means YOUR race of men are ugly too,as yall look exactely alike just look at either mtf or ftm trannies.

I'm glad i don't have this predicament.
I’m south Asian. Not only do we have the ugliest women (not just lookswise but also personalitywise), white women are objectively the most attractive. And so are men. They have height, bones AND harmony. Other races either have one or two at best.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: normie_joe and Autismcel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and BrahminBoss
I’m south Asian. Not only do we have the ugliest women (not just lookswise but also personalitywise), white women are objectively the most attractive. And so are men. They have height, bones AND harmony. Other races either have one or two at best.
Having said that I do NOT prefer white women, I still prefer south Asians but NOT because of looks or personality since they’re both dogshit. I prefer them because of similar culture and most importantly cuisine. Nothing beats south Asian food.

• Love it
Reactions: Autismcel
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
I'd pick MENA

images
instagram-arabiandollxoxo-v0-uxwxf1rx199c1.jpg

I'm a staceysexual

average and ugly women are invisible to me

but i want a native stacey
>“ugly women are invisible to me,” he says.
>proceeds to post ugly women

• JFL
Reactions: smallman, Autismcel, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
Having said that I do NOT prefer white women, I still prefer south Asians but NOT because of looks or personality since they’re both dogshit. I prefer them because of similar culture and most importantly cuisine. Nothing beats south Asian food.
most curry women that aren't abo are really pretty

• Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers
most curry women that aren't abo are really pretty
After seeing what you consider “Stacy,” I have no doubt in my mind that you are very delulu.

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
After seeing what you consider “Stacy,” I have no doubt in my mind that you are very delulu.
niiga,I'm ONLY into native american women...she's a stacey for a MENA...fogs any cracker whore

When do you think Stacy starts. But I agree those foids are whore like ltbs

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
99% of women look worse than her,I'd nut in her to enjoy that ass alone

99% of women look worse than her,I'd nut in her to enjoy that ass alone
No their features are objectively below average and she’s makeup Frauded.
B7A767E3 C227 4D3F 9511 2F1E80ACA7DB

Go for a castiza/med bitch like this

• Love it
Reactions: infini
i literally prefer all and want to fuck any and all women as long as they are hot with ripe body who gives af about race when it comes to fucking

• +1
Reactions: blithe, incel194012940, smallman and 2 others
niiga,I'm ONLY into native american women...she's a stacey for a MENA...fogs any cracker whore
Seen better-looking MENA here, by far.

I don't believe Stacy exists. Only chads exist but they are also extremely rare. Just look at the animal kingdom, males of most species look a lot better than their females do. Look at the peacock for example. There's more where that came from. I think only Stacylites exist but even they are incredibly rare, usually they're HTBs that fraud with fake-up to look Stacylite.

I don't believe Stacy exists. Only chads exist but they are also extremely rare. Just look at the animal kingdom, males of most species look a lot better than their females do. Look at the peacock for example. There's more where that came from. I think only Stacylites exist but even they are incredibly rare, usually they're HTBs that fraud with fake-up to look Stacylite.
this IS true

BUT

I've seen legit staceys with no makeup and hard lives from the brazilian and ecuadorian amazon forest

not common but not rare either

Ok I disagree completely. Prime brooke shields is such an angelic beauty beyond Stacy it’s wrong to not believe stacies exist

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, infini, Michael Myers and 1 other person
8? Ogre cope

Bruh this is a 1 PSL saint. 3 PSL is around Mr Beast, Andrew Tate or Adam driver level.

This man is like a 1 PSL at best.
MrBeast is 3.5 psl bhai

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: yandex99 and Autismcel
this IS true

BUT

I've seen legit staceys with no makeup and hard lives from the brazilian and ecuadorian amazon forest

not common but not rare either
Ok I disagree completely. Prime brooke shields is such an angelic beauty beyond Stacy it’s wrong to not believe stacies exist
View attachment 2937957
And in one instant, the schizo became the sane (@yandex99) and the sane became the schizo (@ElTruecel). Gawd, I love .org sometimes.:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
And in one instant, the schizo became the sane (@yandex99) and the sane became the schizo (@ElTruecel). Gawd, I love .org sometimes.:lul:
Cope prime brooke shields is the most beautiful person oat easily on a scientific level.
yeah ofc

she's a mtb
Yea MTB around angels maybe

Cope prime brooke shields is the most beautiful person oat easily on a scientific level.

I fucked her doppelganger in amsterdam for 50 euros 3 times...even had a threeesome....it was not some magical experience.

I fucked her doppelganger in amsterdam for 50 euros 3 times...even had a threeesome....it was not some magical experience.
The doppelganger was probably some babyfaced HTB at best that was a prostitute nothing close to brooke shields

• JFL
Reactions: smallman

Yeah you're just a simp buddy. She looks good of course but JFL at "most beautiful person".