imagine actually prefering white women over your own race of women jfl

The doppelganger was probably some babyfaced HTB at best that was a prostitute nothing close to brooke shields
she was better looking and more fem with a thick ass and natural blonde

keep copin tho

I got better nuts from latina whores and mena whores in the red light

That goes for most people except like Han Chinese as even Japs are pretty mixed
no it doesn't jfl

The genetic diversity within the east asian and black subraces doesn't even come close to the amount that curries/mena have

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel
no it doesn't jfl

The genetic diversity within the east asian and black subraces doesn't even come close to the amount that curries/mena have
Uh yea it does lol.

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
Uh yea it does lol.
just plain false

everyone can tell that both a han and manchu are chinks or that different african tribes are nogs, meanwhile, for example in curries, the difference between dravidians and indo aryans is so much so that normies don't realize that both are from curryland jfl

just plain false

everyone can tell that both a han and manchu are chinks or that different african tribes are nogs, meanwhile, for example in curries, the difference between dravidians and indo aryans is so much so that normies don't realize that both are from curryland jfl
Def a pretty big difference between nilotics, Bantus and cushites if ur not retarded. Same for chinks and sea

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
Same for chinks and sea
different convo, those comprise of different nations

Def a pretty big difference between nilotics, Bantus and cushites if ur not retarded.
come one my dude, u honestly think it's as big a difference as this?

Or this?

Curry subraces can literally look like completely different races, cause they technically are due to differences in steppe, Iranian farmer ancestry etc
It’s not even close

also shit thread op

huWhite women 4eva :Comfy::Comfy:

different convo, those comprise of different nations

come one my dude, u honestly think it's as big a difference as this?
View attachment 2938094View attachment 2938095
Or this?
View attachment 2938096View attachment 2938099
Curry subraces can literally look like completely different races, cause they technically are due to differences in steppe, Iranian farmer ancestry etc
It’s not even close
Well yes they are a AASI + INF + IHG + Indo aryan mix.

But like compare Pygmies and nilotics

outside of the skin yea it’s just nobody else is pitch dark like negros except some Dravidian Dravidians
holy cope my guy

there are curries and arabs that can pass for completely different races, from White Euro all the way to pitch black nog, cause of how mixed we are, not the case at all for africans or east asians

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel
Black women are hot asf just dont picture the ghetto fat ones

East asain woman? Jfl the highest smv women what r u saying

ur a tranny lover ur opinion is irrelevant
Yeah people who aren’t into East Asian women usually are brown or black.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and ShawarmaFilth
apes are not hot idc about how big the booty is

east asians look like bulky headed,down syndromed,no tits no ass FLAT faced subhumans
Yeah brown person found.

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon and ShawarmaFilth
Yeah you're just a simp buddy. She looks good of course but JFL at "most beautiful person".
Who mogs brooke shields female wise then? Muh simp ok cope she’s 1 in 10 billion scientifically according to raters such as creating attractive

unless your women are ugly,which means YOUR race of men are ugly too,as yall look exactely alike just look at either mtf or ftm trannies.

I'm glad i don't have this predicament.
I don't really have racial preferences, it's about phenotype.

I dont care about race. I find attactive women, attractive :feelsyay:

Yeah brown or black.
Muh “I’m not into hapas but I love latinas” is typical brown and black cope
hapas look like east asians,nothing like latinas.they're too pale too.latinas have great forward growth+most exotic fem faces+best bodies(Thick,short with wide hips and small frames) and coloring.they're hair is thicker than asian hair.

Last edited:
Yeah brown person found.
refute what I said tho.....white men like asian women because they simp for white men.as more and more of them gravitate toward their own men and black men you will see this end.it's already ending.@Xangsane you cannot refute a word....

Last edited:
aint nothing like a white female with big tits big ass pink nipple pink vagina