Imagine being an incel and thinking your parents deserve respect

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
tenor.gif

your parents fucked you hard, they ruined your chances at happiness when they didn't do everything in their power to help you experience teen love

incel who respects parents = cuck npc

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: watah, Lmao, Deleted member 2403 and 44 others
Imagine being born to a shit low status family. You are ugly and low status. Arranged marriage don't work. It's like your parents gave you life and the rest is up to you to scramble for. You are a human raccoon trying to make it through.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 7560, SWG88 and 16 others
imagine hating on your parents online

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, SWG88, Deleted member 2634 and 10 others
Imagine being born to a shit low status family. You are ugly and low status. Arranged marriage don't work. It's like your parents gave you life and the rest is up to you to scramble for. You are a human raccoon trying to make it through.
the only thing that matters is teen love

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, PYT, Deleted member 6572 and 4 others
Tbh, I don't understand why people won't prostitute maxx. It's the most honest transaction. And if you're truly blackpilled, you know that waiting for "the one" is a fallacy.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Zeta ascended, CsCurry and 7 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 6572 and Deleted member 9072
Tbh, I don't understand why people won't prostitute maxx. It's the most honest transaction. And if you're truly blackpilled, you know that waiting for "the one" is a fallacy.
yes, because prostitutes heal the problem of being a social outcast in your developmental years

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Deleted member 4797, CopingCel and 6 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 6572 and 1 other person
yes, because prostitutes heal the problem of being a social outcast in your developmental years
I didn't say that. Atleast you'll not be alien to the concept of having sex. It wouldn't be an alien thing to you.

Plus, sex is good for mental health.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
imagine hating on your parents online
Shut the fuck up greycel, you ended up on incel forum and still appreciate your parents for laying you in this cruel lookist world as an incel?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, mayo mogger, CopingCel and 8 others
I didn't say that. Atleast you'll not be alien to the concept of having sex. It wouldn't be an alien thing to you.

Plus, sex is good for mental health.
i used a prostitute and i'm still angry as fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Taylorswift, Deleted member 7753 and 3 others
Shut the fuck up greycel, you ended up on incel forum and still appreciate your parents for laying you in this cruel lookist world as an incel?

yes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6867 and Deleted member 4645
Idk whats your relationship witth your parents but they deserves to get killed by you at the point you are born incel

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift and Deleted member 4612
i used a prostitute and i'm still angry as fuck
Have more angry sex then. Even I lowered my anger by having rough sex with this subhuman chic who had a low self esteem

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and BigBoy
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadelite and Patrick Baitman
I do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Euclidd, Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 7866 and 6 others
Idk whats your relationship witth your parents but they deserves to get killed by you at the point you are born incel

well tbh it's not over for me so i'm not really a true incel... :what: if i were like 3.5/10 that would be pretty sad yeah..

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
abused dog mentality ngl, brainwashed by rotting fatcels on .co

• +1
Reactions: Euclidd and brainded
well tbh it's not over for me so i'm not really a true incel... :what: if i were like 3.5/10 that would be pretty sad yeah..
Then thats good for you. If you are true incel there would be no salvation but suicide and you got no one to blame even god doesnt even give a fuck.

tenor.gif

your parents fucked you hard, they ruined your chances at happiness when they didn't do everything in their power to help you experience teen love

this jfl, also same applies to retarded normoids trying to shit on you cuz you don't respect your subhuman family who did the bare minimum to keep you alive

• +1
Reactions: eyearea
Then thats good for you. If you are true incel there would be no salvation but suicide and you got no one to blame even god doesnt even give a fuck.

i kinda get what you're sayin even tho it's sounds fucked up, i'm like 5.5 and my profile soon would be around 6
if i were like a true incel with that ugly recessed as fuck face i would cry 24/7 ngl

i still can't hear this shit tho

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
i kinda get what you're sayin even tho it's sounds fucked up, i'm like 5.5 and my profile soon would be around 6
if i were like a true incel with that ugly recessed as fuck face i would cry 24/7 ngl

i still can't hear this shit tho
Mirin profile. My profile is 0.5psl. Not even joking. I dont wanna go out

• So Sad
Reactions: Azoriko
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Patrick Baitman and toolateforme
tenor.gif

Yh i had genetic potential but they fucked me up with the worse enviroment they could possibly give JFL I think about revenge every single day. Its because of them I dont have my 9 inches

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, SubhumanCurrycel, maxmendietta and 1 other person
Yh i had genetic potential but they fucked me up with the worse enviroment they could possibly give JFL I think about revenge every single day. Its because of them I dont have my 9 inches
Mom shouldve jelqed you off when you were young

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, Vvvvxxxx and maxmendietta
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and maxmendietta
i cut them off

Mom shouldve jelqed you off when you were young
No but my brother is 23 cm on average days whereas i can barely scrap 7 inches.

The oxidative stress, perma rot months not leaving basement and only eating cakes nuked my Test and DHT levels so I never developed properly and by this point my future was already sealed.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Vvvvxxxx, goat2x and 2 others
No but my brother is 23 cm on average days whereas i can barely scrap 7 inches.

The oxidative stress, perma rot months not leaving basement and only eating cakes nuked my Test and DHT levels so I never developed properly and by this point my future was already sealed.
No fucking way 23cm, literally 2cm away from winning 10k usd in penis forum, since no one has been proved being 10inch

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Deleted member 6191
Well you look good. So its understandable
I got cancer at 12 and the risk factors for it were inherited through my mothers side (autoimmune)
Still don’t blame them man

• So Sad
Reactions: Copeful
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x, Chadelite and Copeful
I got cancer at 12 and the risk factors for it were inherited through my mothers side (autoimmune)
Still don’t blame them man
Tbh i would be okay if it wasnt having no money for my le fort. Its too painful i have to dedicate whole year working minimum wager to barely look like human(since i dont consider recessed asian face human)
Im constantly thinking of roping all day. And it demotivates from working or doing anything productive. Its so negative cycle and im not strong enough for that. And recently bitch broke my heart too. Life is utter joke tbh. And how the fuck my mom married 168cm dad its so sad

• +1
Tbh i would be okay if it wasnt having no money for my le fort. Its too painful i have to dedicate whole year working minimum wager to barely look like human(since i dont consider recessed asian face human)
Im constantly thinking of roping all day. And it demotivates from working or doing anything productive. Its so negative cycle and im not strong enough for that. And recently bitch broke my heart too. Life is utter joke tbh. And how the fuck my mom married 168cm dad its so sad
Tbf they didn’t know how hard it was gonna be for you.
My dad has suspicions that I’m gay because I don’t go out with girls, it’s foreign to him because he was when he was younger than me

• So Sad
Reactions: goat2x and toolateforme

i wanna hug you bro

• So Sad
i wanna hug you bro
Thank you bro. I just have to be strong. But i just collapse whenever i see the mirror. Or get rejected.
Tbf they didn’t know how hard it was gonna be for you.
My dad has suspicions that I’m gay because I don’t go out with girls, it’s foreign to him because he was when he was younger than me
Probably my parents didnt expect it at all. I wish they couldve. And they probably thought i would live in korea just forever. But most of my friends are foreigners. And i feel mogged all the time brutally

• +1
Thank you bro. I just have to be strong. But i just collapse whenever i see the mirror. Or get rejected.

Someday you will have to come to the realization that only money can save you (if you're truly that ugly) and you don't make money by looking at the mirror and collapse but by working like a motherfucker and save everything to do whatever u have to do. have to get on that crazy money machine mindset tbh. sometimes the true redpill / blackpill whatever is that u need to get bluepilled and just go, go do something without the mental masturbation...you will turn your head back and you will get stuck again just like with hard drugs..mental masturbation is addicting like drugs.

I'm not saying that what you're going through isn't real but u wanna tell yourself that u did anything u can or that u waste your time posting 10K more posts on looksmax? i think you know what.

and maybe it's better for you to reduce activity in this forum, so you don't have to encounter people who trashtalking their parents online even if that's pacifying for 1min it takes you 10 steps back tbh.

• +1
Someday you will have to come to the realization that only money can save you (if you're truly that ugly) and you don't make money by looking at the mirror and collapse but by working like a motherfucker and save everything to do whatever u have to do. have to get on that crazy money machine mindset tbh. sometimes the true redpill / blackpill whatever is that u need to get bluepilled and just go, go do something without the mental masturbation...you will turn your head back and you will get stuck again just like with hard drugs..mental masturbation is addicting like drugs.

I'm not saying that what you're going through isn't real but u wanna tell yourself that u did anything u can or that u waste your time posting 10K more posts on looksmax? i think you know what.

and maybe it's better for you to reduce activity in this forum, so you don't have to encounter people who trashtalking their parents online even if that's pacifying for 1min it takes you 10 steps back tbh.
I sometimes browse this forum but barely tbh. I came in to search something about le fort but its true this forum quite depresses me. Yeah i need to be money grinder. Thats the only way tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Azoriko
You got yourself only to blame, rest is loser's mentality.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: goat2x and Copeful
Indian parents are quite blackpilled I won’t lie
They worship male models like Hrithik Roshan for their euro and light skinned features.
are they willing to get you a rhino?